• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think you would have to wager anything to come to that conclusion. It sounds like you are worn out taking care of everyone else.
Ares gets up. Follow him there. Sit. Now he's there. Get up. Go for a walk. Put this together. Sit. Now he's out the door. Chase. Fit. Temper tantrum from someone as tall as me.

Sam's more of an emotional drain. He's ignoring me. Cool. Now he wants my attention because he's mad. Attention. Gotta cheer him up. I feel worn out from the acting.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds risky.

Saturdays are evil, you know.
@John53 know the future and he's holding out on us. Keeping all that future for himself. When we finally get there, he's moved onto the next future. It's not fair. He's probably got a hot tub too. Just sits in those warm, relaxing waters with a cigar in one hand and mojito in the other enjoying our future. Probably with @Stonetree. You know he's involved I bet. Probably trying to figure out how he can replace Vince Neil in Motley Crue.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@John53 know the future and he's holding out on us. Keeping all that future for himself. When we finally get there, he's moved onto the next future. It's not fair. He's probably got a hot tub too. Just sits in those warm, relaxing waters with a cigar in one hand and mojito in the other enjoying our future. Probably with @Stonetree. You know he's involved I bet. Probably trying to figure out how he can replace Vince Neil in Motley Crue.
@John53 and @Stonetree can have my future!

This is great!

I'm free!

I hope they live happily ever after.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member