• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
We had a neighbor at the old place that Sam was friends with. The guy was huge, with a booming voice and a lot of confidence.. He was a nice guy(though sometimes got himself wrapped into trouble), really.

He came in the backdoor one day, unannounced. One of our cats got up, growled, puffed up, paced back and forth to show him he couldn't enter. He stood and stared at her for a moment, and said "I appreciate what you're trying to do here. You want to protect your family. I respect that. But look at me, and look at you." She stopped, took a long look at him, and ran away.
That cat knew this story would be cute........just a ham,

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Let Ares meet a chihuahua.
I think he has. He wasn't a fan, but the Chihuahua didn't want to mingle, and neither did he.

His is mistrustful of small dogs. He can go either way with a larger one(the larger, the more likely he is to be okay with it). He prefers low energy dogs.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I think he has. He wasn't a fan, but the Chihuahua didn't want to mingle, and neither did he.

His is mistrustful of small dogs. He can go either way with a larger one(the larger, the more likely he is to be okay with it). He prefers low energy dogs.
I'm distrustful of small dogs.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Chihuahuas are fabulous. My youngest son is 6'5" and has a very small girlfriend AND chihuahua.