• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just got back from a drive. Had some food, visited a new Bass Pro Shop and bought some music.

The Hooters "Nervous Nights" from 1985 and "Truth" and "Beck-Ola" by Jeff Beck from 1968 and 1969 respectively.

A little treat for myself.

What sort of music does the bass pro shop sell?

Why were you at hooters?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
@Revoltingest in his younger days?
1725231422975.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win..... aww big deal, who cares.....whatever....

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
What sort of music does the bass pro shop sell?
Probably country. But I see what I did now.

I bought the CD's from Joe's Records. I wish I still collected albums. He has tons. I think literally. But CD's are still tangible and take up much less space.
Why were you at hooters?
You have to ask? The owl's of course.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
That's what you think.

Close.

Getting old happens because a person starts going to bed too early, I've noticed.

My still living grandma is 96, and is a young punk. She stays up all night and sleeps all day.
Oh good grief! I go to bed earlier and earlier. Just to get a regular amount of sleep and watch Battlestar Galactica.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I never know for sure how far I can go on here and still stay within the rules and provide a good example for all the people that look up to me as a paragon of virtue.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
OK, I need a maths genius. I have a circular hole in the yard I need to fill and I'm trying to calculate how much dirt I need to order. The diameter is 2.3 meter and the depth is 200mm which I think is .2 meter. How many cubic meters do I need?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK, I need a maths genius. I have a circular hole in the yard I need to fill and I'm trying to calculate how much dirt I need to order. The diameter is 2.3 meter and the depth is 200mm which I think is .2 meter. How many cubic meters do I need?
The answer is obvious: ask three AI programs to make sure you get a consistent answer.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I haven't been fishing in years but I can't resist buying lures on ebay.

I can't tie knots these days because of damn hands :( I shall search for a knot tying machine.

I wonder if they work....

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't been fishing in years but I can't resist buying lures on ebay.

I can't tie knots these days because of damn hands :( I shall search for a knot tying machine.
I haven't been fishing in years either, but I've been thinking about it recently. That may be as far as it gets. I don't know.