• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh good grief! I go to bed earlier and earlier. Just to get a regular amount of sleep and watch Battlestar Galactica.
You're going to get old, Dan.
She must be an inspiration to you.
She taught me a valuable lesson I've never forgot:

When you yell at people, they stop listening. No matter how much someone upsets you, try to be friendly. You can do a lot more as their friend than their enemy.

And, of course, the two times I heard Grandma yell, the room got so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. More effective for a person who never yells to yell, rather than one who always yells.

Daemon Sophic

I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win..... aww big deal, who cares.....whatever....
Awww. Don't worry @Wu Wei . I for one, most definitely care.

I see your post, and I count every one of those little "I win" (there's 72 of them :smilecat:). I feel the energy, and the child-like enthusiasm!
It warms my heart. Truly. :heart:

There are so many posts here, without heart. Without energy or sincerity.
So keep posting @Wu Wei , keep reaching for that brass ring!

And for each and every one of your sunny and cheerful "I win", it will fill my heart with joy and happiness

to point at your post and LAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

giphy.gif

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You're going to get old, Dan.

She taught me a valuable lesson I've never forgot:

When you yell at people, they stop listening. No matter how much someone upsets you, try to be friendly. You can do a lot more as their friend than their enemy.

And, of course, the two times I heard Grandma yell, the room got so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. More effective for a person who never yells to yell, rather than one who always yells.
I know. I can't help it. I'm not nocturnal anymore. And I need sleep.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Awww. Don't worry @Wu Wei . I for one, most definitely care.

I see your post, and I count every one of those little "I win" (there's 72 of them :smilecat:). I feel the energy, and the child-like enthusiasm!
It warms my heart. Truly. :heart:

There are so many posts here, without heart. Without energy or sincerity.
So keep posting @Wu Wei , keep reaching for that brass ring!

And for each and every one of your sunny and cheerful "I win", it will fill my heart with joy and happiness

to point at your post and LAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

giphy.gif
......................................................................................................................baby-696981_640.jpg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
OK, I need a maths genius. I have a circular hole in the yard I need to fill and I'm trying to calculate how much dirt I need to order. The diameter is 2.3 meter and the depth is 200mm which I think is .2 meter. How many cubic meters do I need?
It's one of those equations they said we'd need in math class way back when in the day...one that I used to know, but am glad that there are online calculators to use...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There needs to be a game where you can emulate a bird and poop on people's heads.
I search found this on reddit:

[Web][2010s] 3D pigeon game where you can poop on people​

Fly Like a Bird 2

I remember it was a free game to play on the web and you controlled a pigeon. The world was just a lot of buildings filled with some people to poop on. When you pooped at a person the camera showed that person getting pooped on if i remember correct.

A search from an answer found this: Fly Like a bird 3 - ️ Online Game | Gameflare.com -

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I search found this on reddit:

[Web][2010s] 3D pigeon game where you can poop on people​

Fly Like a Bird 2

I remember it was a free game to play on the web and you controlled a pigeon. The world was just a lot of buildings filled with some people to poop on. When you pooped at a person the camera showed that person getting pooped on if i remember correct.

A search from an answer found this: Fly Like a bird 3 - ️ Online Game | Gameflare.com -
What a great game!

Yudhi howled with laughter.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Cub is Ares's favorite cat. They're only a few months apart in age.

Ares's mental health has been too bad lately to properly harass Cub. Cub pretends he hates the overly aggressive affection, but...

He was looking forlorn in the chair, and I went up, mauled him, and made a bunch of 'Ares noises'. Seems to have perked him up a bit.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Cub is Ares's favorite cat. They're only a few months apart in age.

Ares's mental health has been too bad lately to properly harass Cub. Cub pretends he hates the overly aggressive affection, but...

He was looking forlorn in the chair, and I went up, mauled him, and made a bunch of 'Ares noises'. Seems to have perked him up a bit.

You should be doing something more constructive like thinking up names for our band. How about The Master Debaters?