• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I always lag. it's a ******* pain!
My whole body is in pain... The work outs of the last several days are causing muscle growth. Seems I had been getting wimpier than I thought.

Now I should be able to do both music and security for the band.

Last edited:

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My whole body is in pain... The work outs of the last several days are causing muscle growth.

Now I should be able to do both music and security for the band.
Sorry.....we cannot afford to give a raise at this time...But we do appreciate your contributions to the band.....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Memory loss prevents me from making use of my 'birds and bees' education. I don't know why I'm a mother?

birdsandbees.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Awww. Don't worry @Wu Wei . I for one, most definitely care.

I see your post, and I count every one of those little "I win" (there's 72 of them :smilecat:). I feel the energy, and the child-like enthusiasm!
It warms my heart. Truly. :heart:

There are so many posts here, without heart. Without energy or sincerity.
So keep posting @Wu Wei , keep reaching for that brass ring!

And for each and every one of your sunny and cheerful "I win", it will fill my heart with joy and happiness

to point at your post and LAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

giphy.gif
_K8sA2Fif7OOa8EcYWH6rsDlk0GxKlLys9wdF4m3QWM.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's no question and no confusion - one more win and then I go to eat a winning lunch, drink some winning tea and especially have a small amount of totally excellent chocolate.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
There's no question and no confusion - one more win and then I go to eat a winning lunch, drink some winning tea and especially have a small amount of totally excellent chocolate.
I like the sound of that. I had a winning lunch but no tea or excellent chocolate, though I did have a chocolate donut earlier.