• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I tried a fake owl to keep ducks off the driveway. They used it as a windbreak. However the dog was terrified of it.
Not a complete loss then.

I'll let you know if I have any other thoughts on dealing with those flocking white cockatoos.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey @John53 , he gave us two thumbs up!
TRUE STORY TIME: Do not give a thumbs up gesture in Germany because it means something else and it's rude, I guess.

Or maybe it's the OK symbol that's rude in Germany. I can't remember now which one it is, but I just don't make any hand gestures and so far so good.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
TRUE STORY TIME: Do not give a thumbs up gesture in Germany because it means something else and it's rude, I guess.

Or maybe it's the OK symbol that's rude in Germany. I can't remember now which one it is, but I just don't make any hand gestures and so far so good.
@JustGeorge is bad at reading finger signs.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
............................ duck-meet-4127713_640.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I guess this kind of hand gesture wouldn't go over too well either.

flagsalute.jpg

Even we don't salute the flag that way anymore in America. We changed it to freedom fries.