• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I will refrain from my typical response to Engineers........ Also Bacon.... still hate it... but will give it a pass today....... but politics and politicians are still made up of low life, lying, cheating, low down dirt scum..... I should start anti-politician threads like @Revoltingest does about the PD folks

images

Daemon Sophic

I will refrain from my typical response to Engineers........ Also Bacon.... still hate it... but will give it a pass today....... but politics and politicians are still made up of low life, lying, cheating, low down dirt scum..... I should start anti-politician threads like @Revoltingest does about the PD folks

images
Or they‘re texting from a golden toilet.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm back too. Wonderful tranquil morning canoeing the river Dordogne. A visit to Domme in the afternoon to look down on the river we canoed amongst other touristy things. Finished off with a pleasant walk through the forest by the river Ceou.

Wu Wei

30 years ago this month my first wife and I went our seperate ways, I also found out she stole the entire bank account and maxed out my credit card before she left.....I was also in college, it was part of our agreement, I worked while she went, once she graduated she went to work and I went back to finish..... well that ended then too....Not to long after that I convinced myself that I need to go spend copious amounts of time at Zen Mountain Monastery..... but then I meant another woman, ended up engaged and and went till that ended.......After the last couple days, especially the dipwad politician bits.... I am wondering if it was a winning idea NOT to go to Zen Mountain Monastery...
RS21363_2012_October_ZMM_02176-scr.jpg

RBG-2020-ango-opening-from-doan-spot.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
30 years ago this month my first wife and I went our seperate ways, I also found out she stole the entire bank account and maxed out my credit card before she left.....I was also in college, it was part of our agreement, I worked while she went, once she graduated she went to work and I went back to finish..... well that ended then too....Not to long after that I convinced myself that I need to go spend copious amounts of time at Zen Mountain Monastery..... but then I meant another woman, ended up engaged and and went till that ended.......After the last couple days, especially the dipwad politician bits.... I am wondering if it was a winning idea NOT to go to Zen Mountain Monastery...

It looks like a good place.

Can you still go?

Wu Wei

actually the whole first wife thing started 30 years ago, 4 days from now.....on the 8th... found out when I came home from school and found the house 1/2 empty and a note on the table.....

Wu Wei

It looks like a good place.

Can you still go?
I could. but the current Mrs Wu, and the 2 little (not so little) Wu kinder would not like it. And I couldn't sit in zazen now if I tried, due to knee issues.

That, and as much as I do like Buddhism, I am not a Buddhist.... although something did effect me deeply at the Yonghe Temple (Tibetan Buddhist) in Beijing

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I could. but the current Mrs Wu, and the 2 little (not so little) Wu kinder would not like it. And I couldn't sit in zazen now if I tried, due to knee issues.
I suppose this isn't the life for them...

I wonder if they let people with knee problems sit differently.

That, and as much as I do like Buddhism, I am not a Buddhist.... although something did effect me deeply at the Yonghe Temple (Tibetan Buddhist) in Beijing
What was it?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
actually the whole first wife thing started 30 years ago, 4 days from now.....on the 8th... found out when I came home from school and found the house 1/2 empty and a note on the table.....
Some wounds never completely heal.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

well...maybe it'll be the winning decision now...

Wu Wei

Some wounds never completely heal.
Actually I am quite healed from that one, I was just remembering based on the date and how darn bad the last couple days have been. I know for a fact I am a whole lot better off without her. Still think about the 2nd fiancée from time to time, but overall I am better off, Remarried, have kids now, and I am financially stable, which is something that would have NEVER happened with her. I also found out she had 4 credit cards of her own, all maxed out...