• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Out of everyone, my dad seems to be the only one that understands why I'm not going.

That's probably because he's the only relative that knows Ares well at this point, and understands what an Ares fit entails, and doesn't want to see one any more than I do(especially in that setting).
I get it!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have a hunger headache from not eating enough for lunch but that means that I did not overeat so might lose a few ounces today and I'm trying to lose pounds. The solution - maybe caffeine.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It was hot today. Good thing for air conditioning.

airconditioning.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yudhi started specials at the school today. Which basically means he's homeschooled, but he goes into the building for art/music/gym(the important stuff).

He had not a shred of shyness or fear when they introduced him to the class. He proudly showed everyone "I can do this!" and held up his two pointer fingers, and went and sat down.

It was only later I remembered LeeAnder had been trying to teach Yudhi to flip the bird a few days ago.

Yudhi was attempting to show everyone he could flip the bird.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yudhi started specials at the school today. Which basically means he's homeschooled, but he goes into the building for art/music/gym(the important stuff).

He had not a shred of shyness or fear when they introduced him to the class. He proudly showed everyone "I can do this!" and held up his two pointer fingers, and went and sat down.

It was only later I remembered LeeAnder had been trying to teach Yudhi to flip the bird a few days ago.

Yudhi was attempting to show everyone he could flip the bird.
It sounds like a good day.