• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes I knew too much for my own good.
I never knew too much for my own good, but I knew too much for theirs.

My dad was the Bible thumping sort. He told me "it says in the Bible, children should obey their parents." I told him "it says in the Bible, parent's shouldn't exasperate their children."

He had nothing more to add and went away.
I thought Freddy was the devil.
I have a niece that goes by Fred.

Fred and George.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I never knew too much for my own good, but I knew too much for theirs.
That may be the same thing.
My dad was the Bible thumping sort. He told me "it says in the Bible, children should obey their parents." I told him "it says in the Bible, parent's shouldn't exasperate their children."

He had nothing more to add and went away.
My mother told me that once, when her father mentioned starving people that would do anything for food like they were having, she got in trouble for telling him "Give them this".

Then she passed that trait to her children.
I have a niece that goes by Fred.

Fred and George.
I had a college roommate that called his little sister Fred. I don't recall what her real name was.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
That may be the same thing.

My mother told me that once, when her father mentioned starving people that would do anything for food like they were having, she got in trouble for telling him "Give them this".

Then she passed that trait to her children.

I had a college roommate that called his little sister Fred. I don't recall what her real name was.
Frederick?