• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
If you're like me and only know one act that performed on the Ed Sullivan Show on February 9, 1964, then you know why people want to be rock stars.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , I wanted to tell you that Benedril, also an antihistamine if given in too low a dose for a particular patient is a stimulant. It might be the same with hydroxyzine. Did Ares become more active on hydroxy.....It might be he needed a stronger dose.....However, it might not.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , I wanted to tell you that Benedril, also an antihistamine if given in too low a dose for a particular patient is a stimulant. It might be the same with hydroxyzine. Did Ares become more active on hydroxy.....It might be he needed a stronger dose.....However, it might not.
It made him loopy and aggressive.

The doctor took it up as high as it could go, and it got real bad and we had to go to the ER.

It sometimes happens to kids on the spectrum, I guess, but its not common. He's on a lot of other meds, which complicates things, too.

We Never Know

No Slack
@Dan From Smithville

A friend is wondering what kind of bug this is. That's the picture he sent me. It was at a lake by/in Arkansas.

I was thinking assassin bug but the head looks different.

IMG_20240908_214345.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning win.
Grey skies and raining, on an off all day.
Still, I'm off to Sarlat for a winning breakfast, note to self, take umbrella.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
@Dan From Smithville

A friend is wondering what kind of bug this is. That's the picture he sent me. It was at a lake by/in Arkansas.

I was thinking assassin bug but the head looks different.

View attachment 96923
It looks like a leaf-footed bug. Maybe Acanthocephala. They are plant feeders in the same order, but a different family from assassin bugs.