• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I use a laptop for that.

Its never to early for bed.

Go to bed.
But I'm to tired to go to bed..... AND I' watching an old John Wayne movie, that I have seen many times before....and it is still to early
I might need to take a nap before I go to bed since I'm so sleepy

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
But I'm to tired to go to bed..... AND I' watching an old John Wayne movie, that I have seen many times before....and it is still to early
I might need to take a nap before I go to bed since I'm so sleepy
You're delirious. Bed.
That works but it isn't my grand, profitable idea of My Bed Computer. It comes with a set of four Not My Pillow pillows.
LeeAnder loved his My Pillow. He really struggled when the My Pillow guy turned out to be a turd.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm going to bed....goodnight RF

bear.primary-60c0a7156ff742758befc25769168b6a.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You're driving to Vegas to see the Trump statue?
No. I'd rather be voted off the island and made to swim home than put myself through the torture of seeing that bloated, wrinkly old carcass in its raw, unadorned state.

I was speaking of going to bed, but I appreciate the opportunity to be able to make that statement.