• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My husband once nursed a cat back to health that even the vet wasn't expecting to live.

He hated that cat.

I told him I was surprised he was spending so many hours lovingly caring for the poor guy. He told me that cat wasn't going anywhere; he planned to kill him himself. (He liked the cat no matter what he said.)
Just HAD to use a story about a cat didn't you

Wu Wei

I didn't have to, I just thought I ought to.
same thing.......kinda sorta

36e542e0377146f00fce39e0fc2b3da3.jpg

Wu Wei

Well, I think I will win by going home early.... had a gastritis attack driving home last evening...never should have had the Chicken soup for lunch. On a scale from 1 to 10, Ten being the worst I have had... last night was a 7, maybe an 8...basically means I didn't get nauseous, did not feel like I was going to pass out, nor did I pass out, and I did not sweat profusely, and was not exhausted when it was all over..... but had all the stomach pain and discomfort. So I'm leaving before it strikes again, if it strikes again...the drive home was not fun,,,,

TTFN

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well, I think I will win by going home early.... had a gastritis attack driving home last evening...never should have had the Chicken soup for lunch. On a scale from 1 to 10, Ten being the worst I have had... last night was a 7, maybe an 8...basically means I didn't get nauseous, did not feel like I was going to pass out, nor did I pass out, and I did not sweat profusely, and was not exhausted when it was all over..... but had all the stomach pain and discomfort. So I'm leaving before it strikes again, if it strikes again...the drive home was not fun,,,,

TTFN

This may be one of those "no such thing as a silly question" but I'm going to ask it anyway... Have you tried pro-biotics?

Wu Wei

This may be one of those "no such thing as a silly question" but I'm going to ask it anyway... Have you tried pro-biotics?
Not silly, but yes
Seriously considering going back to the doctor. However I am guessing this time I will be getting a scope from both ends