• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Not good. Hoping they get better soon
Its been an ongoing problem, though I think wrangling Ares last week threw something out of alignment worse than normal, because sometimes the pain is so bad I can hardly stand it.
Not rain deer but... i like to sit on the veranda as the sun comes up and listening to the forest change from night to day. This time of year i like to hear the stags bellowing, even in the rain.
I've never heard a stag bellow!

I'm right in a metro area. All we hear is birds singing, squirrels chattering, cars honking, and people swearing.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"Hello. We're the Scum of the Earth."

MV5BNGVkNTRhM2ItNmE5MC00YzM2LWI3YTQtN2Q5ODMxMWY1NTg0XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_QL75_UX286_.jpg

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I outdid you, @John53 !

You walked out in your underwear, but I ran out after Ares, and lost my pants.

Luckily, I caught them before the front fell, but if anyone was outside, they are now aware of what my butt looks like.

I expect lawsuits to follow.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Them's the worstest kind of commies with their perverted dendrophilia. And the pole dancing can get pretty heady too. Nothing worse than a pole-dancing commie dendrophile.

Unless they ride a painted pony and let the spinning wheel spin.
I'm all set to ride a painted pony around a dancing pole while working a spinning wheel and being a committed dendrophile.

Join me if you dare