• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I keep being bemused by the dog's name, Dharma. I searched for something that might feel right but this is as close as I could come:

5185498-Pam-Houston-Quote-Dogs-change-lives-Half-Buddha-half-Bozo-they.jpg
Nah. Dharma drives me nuts. Nina, too.

They are potty bodies.

(Nina is a cat.)

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge, I recall taking a pup for her first visit with the vet. The waiting room was packed, seats were all taken. There were pets throwing up on the floor, others were barking. I didn't want the puppy sniffing the dirty floor so I held it. When an assistant called me to bring the pup to the doctor she told me it's not good to baby a puppy by holding it all the time.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Quite honestly I have trouble keeping track - you have quite a few.
It is really hard to keep up. I wouldn't expect anyone online to.
@JustGeorge, I recall taking a pup for her first visit with the vet. The waiting room was packed, seats were all taken. There were pets throwing up on the floor, others were barking. I didn't want the puppy sniffing the dirty floor so I held it. When an assistant called me to bring the pup to the doctor she told me it's not good to baby a puppy by holding it all the time.

Silly vet tech... Not very observant. Besides, why not baby the puppy?

I tend to just carry the cats in(except Nina). Dharma I have to sit on the ground with. Smokey loves the vet. Sarama has to be drugged, muzzled, and carried in.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

That assistant should not have tried to judge you and wound up misjudging you.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Going to the vet doesn't sound like sitting around to me.

It's a regular thing and the vet has little respect for anyone else's time. Today wasn't too bad, only 10 minutes. And the traffic wasn't an issue, they've diverted it around the accident which also diverted it from the bit of the highway I needed to use so I was the only car on there. So a win!