• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
had a winning weekend..... see...you can tell by my rarely seen happy face

front-view-of-brown-bear-isolated-on-black-background-portrait-of-kamchatka-bear.jpg

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't make it in to work. My van had transmission issues and I had to turn back. It redlined and wouldn't shift. I was afraid I'd burn up the engine on top of everything else.

Now the waiting game to find out what is wrong.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I didn't make it in to work. My van had transmission issues and I had to turn back. It redlined and wouldn't shift. I was afraid I'd burn up the engine on top of everything else.

Now the waiting game to find out what is wrong.

Sort of happened to me a couple of weeks ago. The shopping trolley wouldn't start, every light in sight was lit but the starter wouldn't move. Called a recovery truck, the guy tested at and read no errors. It wouldn't bump start.
I was expecting a complete computer failure. He took it away.
Turns out the starter motor was faulty so €350 instead of €1500.
You could call that a winner.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Sort of happened to me a couple of weeks ago. The shopping trolley wouldn't start, every light in sight was lit but the starter wouldn't move. Called a recovery truck, the guy tested at and read no errors. It wouldn't bump start.
I was expecting a complete computer failure. He took it away.
Turns out the starter motor was faulty so €350 instead of €1500.
You could call that a winner.
I would call it a winner to find out that it isn't as expensive as feared.

That is funny. No code lights were thrown when this happened to me. I was expecting one, but none appeared. Now, I'm a bit worried that might be broken too. I'll find out.