• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I love that song!

I can't eat most of it, either.
It is certainly biased beyond rational, but I couldn't eat those beautiful birds even if they flew up my nose. Perhaps definitely not, since, well nose. And the flower is beautiful as well and also somewhat toxic. I don't want those in my nose as the song goes either.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Yeah...

I was going to help you with that, but I didn't, for the same reasons.

What we need is a motivated person. Let me think who .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You might need to give me a few minutes

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I still want to get a thread going where you can only speak in song titles or lyrics but I'm unsure what the rules would be. Or more likely, I'm lazy and it seems like too much effort.
I think about your idea once in a while, but that is as far as I've gotten too.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
What we need is a motivated person. Let me think who .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry, too lazy.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

There are motivated people here. I'm just not sure that what motivates them would be useful. In some cases, I'm not sure what motivates them at all.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Ancient motivation for ancient song lyrics written on ancient cave walls???

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I can't help feeling my whole life has been a waste by not discovering how delicious pickled cucumbers are until I was 63.
It is never a waste to find good things. Now you are old enough to better appreciate them and have the ability to afford them. Think if you suddenly discovered Beluga caviar or white truffles. I still haven't tasted either of those and probably never will. But I don't know what I'm missing and that is OK by me.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It is never a waste to find good things. Now you are old enough to better appreciate them and have the ability to afford them. Think if you suddenly discovered Beluga caviar or white truffles. I still haven't tasted either of those and probably never will. But I don't know what I'm missing and that is OK by me.
That was more convoluted than I intended. I'll clarify with ancient translation. It would be difficult to discover a love of foods too expensive for my means.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Where does it go from here?

If it keeps on raining, the levees going to break.

Will there be peace when we are done?

Will we be walking in high cotton?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

I've had mullet roe and black truffles does that count?

1729133271583.png

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What sheets go on a bread bed? I don't know, but the world is quaking for answers.

And what is the comforter made of? If you don't know, I am the weakest link.