• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member

I wonder what could be causing these mysterious white blobs. Isn't this how "The Blob" started out?
I think that was a meteor. But the fact remains, like that blob, these blobs have a mysterious origin.

I'm curious and hope it means nothing. But head in the sand won't make it go away.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Canaddian love is not like the love of a square. That is why I spell Canadda with two d's. For a double dose.

I've heard that.

1d7ca8d8-63d8-4eea-b5c2-5958e975198d_text.gif

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Hey, my daughter sent me a photo from a store in Germany. They had vinyl records for sale and had one group called "black music." I wondered a lot about cross overs and things like that.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
And like Redbone - my kids thought they were an African American group and when I sent them a video of the Native American group Redbone, they nearly lost their minds.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And like Redbone - my kids thought they were an African American group and when I sent them a video of the Native American group Redbone, they nearly lost their minds.

I know I've heard the name before, but not much more than that. I looked up their discography, and it appears they were more popular in Europe than in the U.S. They did have one single that reached number 5, which I recognized when I heard it. Didn't know it was them.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
wow, I can listen to the local classical music station, on my laptop, while posting on RF..... AND...wait for it....while eating pie
I had a roommate I was driving somewhere years ago. He told me all about the personality traits of a serial killer. I told him he was ridiculous, he'd just described me. He confidently said "oh, no. Serial killers go around listening to classical music in their cars." I turned the radio on to show him it was on the classical station.

"Okay, now I'm getting nervous" he told me.