• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Feel free to bare me anytime you feel you can

367565914_d602b9f781.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
It's so refreshing to see a man that likes talk about how he does laundry. Your laundry accessories really are the good ones.

I use good hangers, too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife wins for being sneakier than me. She once did laundry putting in darks and whites and turning something of mine an interesting but unintended color so I took over the job. She won.

4consideration

Premium Member
My wife wins for being sneakier than me. She once did laundry putting in darks and whites and turning something of mine an interesting but unintended color so I took over the job. She won.
Your wife is a genius. So is my husband.

He convinced me to do the laundry exclusively, except if I'm really sick.

He started helping when I went back to work some years ago. My black sweater and work slacks were washed with white towels...never to be worn again. My clothes just won't make it if he's doing laundry. It seems he thinks separating clothes according to color, and type of fabric is just an OCD thing I have. Hey... some fabrics actually need the delicate cycle and cold water.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your wife is a genius. So is my husband.

He convinced me to do the laundry exclusively, except if I'm really sick.

He started helping when I went back to work some years ago. My black sweater and work slacks were washed with white towels...never to be worn again. My clothes just won't make it if he's doing laundry. It seems he thinks separating clothes according to color, and type of fabric is just an OCD thing I have. Hey... some fabrics actually need the delicate cycle and cold water.
Its wrong. They shouldn't make clothing that needs special cycles! I protest. I'm not being manipulative. I'm protesting against the machine.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It not just the machine. It's the whole fabric of existence...
Manufacturers of machines collude with clothing manufacturers by adding all those extra settings to washing machines, so they may justify all those unnecessary washing instructions and raise prices on clothing. Its evil!

4consideration

Premium Member
Manufacturers of machines collude with clothing manufacturers by adding all those extra settings to washing machines, so they may justify all those unnecessary washing instructions and raise prices on clothing. Its evil!
Perhaps. Perhaps.

Although...one might consider whether the various circumstances of life might require a outer wear made of various types of materials and various levels of coarseness, down to the "very fine."

I don't think we can blame it on the manufacturers if one gets a better result from combining like fabrics, colors, and weights -- in an appropriate temperature -- compared with bending down, scooping up a few hands-ful of clothes, and shoving them into a machine...and deciding that all like warm or hot water, without actually considering their feelings on the matter.