• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh, so true. And...what about those time we get off-balance? Everything seems to be shaking and bouncing around on the floor. Whew!
Then, of course, we can find ourselves being tumbled around as if we were wet blankets. At least a few wind up being soft, warm and cuddly at the end of it all.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bring'm on!
I ain't a feared of'm!
th

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Perhaps. Perhaps.

Although...one might consider whether the various circumstances of life might require a outer wear made of various types of materials and various levels of coarseness, down to the "very fine."

I don't think we can blame it on the manufacturers if one gets a better result from combining like fabrics, colors, and weights -- in an appropriate temperature -- compared with bending down, scooping up a few hands-ful of clothes, and shoving them into a machine...and deciding that all like warm or hot water, without actually considering their feelings on the matter.
laundry_day_in_hell_by_spiketheklown-d3sa7c1.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Then, of course, we can find ourselves being tumbled around as if we were wet blankets. At least a few wind up being soft, warm and cuddly at the end of it all.
Fortunately for us wet blankets there are dryer sheets. At least some of the linens are always warm and cozy.

4consideration

Premium Member
The word 'bounce' tossed my mind to this song from my misbegotten youth

(Well, I'll have to leave the laundry theme.)

That song made me thingkof one of my older sisters, that just loved the Everly Brothers, so I got hear a lot of them when I was a small child. Then this song popped up:

Last edited: