• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I made pasta and veggies.

Everyone ate it except Yudhi. He's sick, though, so he's excused.

I'll be having mostly vegies because taco bread makes me sick for some reason and there isn't much meat. But Karen likes Mexican and it's easy to make for me and not much clean up for her.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'll be having mostly vegies because taco bread makes me sick for some reason and there isn't much meat. But Karen likes Mexican and it's easy to make for me and not much clean up for her.
Tacos are easy here too because everyone can kinda adjust them hovv they like them.

I'm not sure the clean up is light, but my pack is messier.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I don't even knovv vvhat that consists of anymore.

VVhat is this 'partying'? Hovv do you do it?
Get a bunch of silly bands, tons of crazy people, alcohol and other party favors and indulge if its your thing, cut lose, jump around the bon fire, laugh at the idiots and shrieks like "wrong hole" coming from the tents, enjoy the antics and party activities (like tasers, fire juggling and breathing and real mud wresing when it rains), go on a quest to find a sober person who will go to town to get more booze amd junk food for you, tell someone having a bad trip to hug a tree, sit with your best friends until the morning comes, sleep, wake up, see a yard covered with sheets and squares of blotter acid, empty booze bootles and full condoms, and people trying to figure out getting out of a parking situation that is less than ideal.
I've really been missing and craving it lately. Especially since at the last big one a few months ago everybody wore Juggalo facepaint.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Winning morning turned bad.

It rained yesterday morning and it was -7c last night so lots of road ice. Decided to go in the Jag because it's got 4wd. Only some idiot had blocked it in so i couldn't get it out. Went in the shopping trolley. The roads are not treated around these parts so i slipped and slided into Sarlat without incident.
Got lots of truffle produce along with a couple of truffles.
On the way home a deer ran out of the trees right in front of me, i couldn't stop that quick even in normal weather. The deer ran off so obviously not badly injured but i think the shopping trolley is a write off.
I will need a couple of quotes for repair but i think repairs would cost more than the 350,000 km beast is worth.