• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I have chronic insomnia. I stay really late reading, or watching Star Trek on DVD, or listening to music. Sleeping is over rated. ;)

rojse

RF Addict
I went to see a movie marathon last night - "Terminator: Salvation", "Fired Up", and "Paul Blart: Mall Cop".

"Terminator Salvation" has lots of action and explosions, but the plot itself makes little sense, which is a pity. With a bit of work on the plot, this movie could have been far better. As it is, an ordinary big-budget SF movie, which isn't really acceptable with the sort of money that goes into these movies. Far over-hyped compared to it's realisation of a movie concept.

"Fired Up" has a good idea (sex-obsessed teens ditch football camp for cheerleader camp instead, for obvious reasons), and having lots of young, pretty girls jumping about always works in film, but the movie falls flat by adhering to so many stereotypes and cliches about cheerleading and teen comedies in general, and has quite a lame sense of humour.

"Paul Blart" was so bad it was actually good. Basically a PG heist movie, with a lot of slapstick comedy, lots of stereotypes and cliches and silliness all round. At times, it seems to be intentionally satirising bad heist movies, but often the humour is the result of sloppy acting or writing.

.lava

Veteran Member
dear Mr. Don;

is there any way we can make this truly the longest thread ever? what shall we do to make that happen?