• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

.lava

Veteran Member
9161.jpg

alienzzz!!!

alienzzz!!!

they are in the oceanzzz

rojse

RF Addict
You would think that owning a phone that was made over a decade ago wouldn't be stolen if you accidentally misplaced it for five minutes.

You would be wrong.

.lava

Veteran Member
this name, rojse :) till last week, i thought you were female because of it.

have you ever seen a shark?

rojse

RF Addict
this name, rojse :) till last week, i thought you were female because of it.
It's a made-up word. Whenever I want to create an account or join a forum, I am pretty-much guaranteed that I can use that name.

I've had a couple of instances where someone thought rojse stemmed from the word rose, and hence, I must be female. I never got that.

have you ever seen a shark?

Not in the flesh.

.lava

Veteran Member
It's a made-up word. Whenever I want to create an account or join a forum, I am pretty-much guaranteed that I can use that name.

I've had a couple of instances where someone thought rojse stemmed from the word rose, and hence, I must be female. I never got that.

well, if we mixed rouge from French with rose, your name would make red rose.

i happened to watch the movie Jaws when i was seven. i suffered from it for years. could not step on sand. do you go swiming? if i was in that continent, i think i would not even think about it.