• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

AK4

I started this back up so let me add something...

LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAA, LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAH:D

Last edited:

AK4

How about Tra la la la, la la la la; Tra la la, la la la la (Makes me think of the Banana Splits theme song).

Oh my God, I hate that theme. I, being 36 years old, still watch the Boomerang channel and they play that theme all the time. They never do commercials so they fill up those times with stuff like old shows theme songs.

They have played that one out so bad lol

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Oh my God, I hate that theme. I, being 36 years old, still watch the Boomerang channel and they play that theme all the time. They never do commercials so they fill up those times with stuff like old shows theme songs.

They have played that one out so bad lol

As a 48-year-old, I can outdo you on this one: They used to have the show on TV as a rerun back in the 70s. Since we only had about 3 or 4 channels, this is what they put on for kids. It was annoying then and it is annoying now. ;)

AK4

As a 48-year-old, I can outdo you on this one: They used to have the show on TV as a rerun back in the 70s. Since we only had about 3 or 4 channels, this is what they put on for kids. It was annoying then and it is annoying now. ;)

Hilarious!:bow:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
If this is gonna be the longest thread ever then we need to get down and start working. We got a long way to go :yes:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Size doesn't matter!

OK, maybe sometimes it matters, but why make this thread feel inferior by comparing it to some other thread?

Im not making it feel inferior, im giving it encouragement to up it's game; to be all it can be; to be Army Strong!

You could help instead of just defending the thread and telling it that it's ok to not reach it's full potential :rolleyes: