• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

4consideration

Premium Member
Im not making it feel inferior, im giving it encouragement to up it's game; to be all it can be; to be Army Strong!

You could help instead of just defending the thread and telling it that it's ok to not reach it's full potential :rolleyes:

Alright then, if you think going the military route will work, we could try that.

Announcement:

All participants in this thread are required to post daily until your tour of duty is complete. (That shall be determined during the annual meeting of me.)

Any posters not showing up daily and posting a minimum of 1 (one) post may be considered AWOL, and may be subject to the penalties as per The Official RF Code Book for Participation in the Longest Ever Thread, specifically Section 1234.567.*

*This asterisk has no actual footnote, so it's feeling a bit foolish right now.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Alright then, if you think going the military route will work, we could try that.

Announcement:

All participants in this thread are required to post daily until your tour of duty is complete. (That shall be determined during the annual meeting of me.)

Any posters not showing up daily and posting a minimum of 1 (one) post may be considered AWOL, and may be subject to the penalties as per The Official RF Code Book for Participation in the Longest Ever Thread, specifically Section 1234.567.*

*This asterisk has no actual footnote, so it's feeling a bit foolish right now.

I volunteer to enlist. But, can I be an officer?

AK4

Absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT. Just hope I don't get screwed for serving this thread then...:angel2:

4consideration

Premium Member
I volunteer to enlist. But, can I be an officer?

Of course you may be an officer. Your first duty as officer is to read this entire thread (again) and compile a list of participants.

This is a very important duty, and one that demonstrates your dedication to the cause, because nothing will be done with the list, and we need to know that you are willing to cheerfully do a job for which you will get no reward, and with full knowledge that nothing will be done with information you compile.

4consideration

Premium Member
Absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT. Just hope I don't get screwed for serving this thread then...:angel2:

I have a Special OPs secret assignment for you.

Your job is to add a post to this thread after every other post that you make on RF. That should keep the thread visible near the top of the Today's Post page.

It's an important assignment. We're counting on you.

Last edited:

AK4

Your job is to add a post to this thread after every other post that you make on RF. That should keep the thread visible near the top of the Today's Post page.

SIR YES SIR! You can count on me

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My sammichs are big!
rs_600x450-140423122531-shop5.jpg

AK4

I have kept the mission going sir. Will report again tomorrow...over and out:run: