• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

4consideration

Premium Member
It was correct the first time. I changed it and made it incorrect. Then I fixed it back to what I had the first time.

I have no good excuse, but I'll work on one. I'm not lazy.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Not only am I a bad ***, I am also kinda weirded out that the last three pages of this thread have a word in parenthesis next to the title at the top. As in: "The Longest Thread Ever! (devils)", and ditto with (America) and (Abraham) for the succeeding two pages.

I seriously have no idea why it's only showing on some pages. I just checked the first page of this thread and it has (christ) after the title. I've never seen it before anywhere else.

4consideration

Premium Member
Not only am I a bad ***, I am also kinda weirded out that the last three pages of this thread have a word in parenthesis next to the title at the top. As in: "The Longest Thread Ever! (devils)", and ditto with (America) and (Abraham) for the succeeding two pages.

I seriously have no idea why it's only showing on some pages. I just checked the first page of this thread and it has (christ) after the title. I've never seen it before anywhere else.

When I saw this, I had no idea why that was happening, either. I may, or may not, have asked someone -- but we could use this mystery to make this thread longer. I say we go for it!

We have some choices here. Among other possible things mentioned (or not yet mentioned) that seem reasonable, we could opine about it being:

1. A mischievous ghost in the machine.

2. An intentional act, designed to cause mayhem and scare away potential posters, and thereby sabotage the length of this thread. Speculation on who is responsible might enter the picture, though. (I think it may be someone from Revoltingestan, but I'm not going to mention any names.)

3. A change in the software some years ago. (Whatever you do, don't look at old threads, with posts prior to mid-2009. That might take all the fun out of it.)

AK4

Im trying to catch up....Can someone repost every post from the beginning 1 by 1 so I can see whats going on here lol

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
When I saw this, I had no idea why that was happening, either. I may, or may not, have asked someone -- but we could use this mystery to make this thread longer. I say we go for it!

We have some choices here. Among other possible things mentioned (or not yet mentioned) that seem reasonable, we could opine about it being:

1. A mischievous ghost in the machine.

2. An intentional act, designed to cause mayhem and scare away potential posters, and thereby sabotage the length of this thread. Speculation on who is responsible might enter the picture, though. (I think it may be someone from Revoltingestan, but I'm not going to mention any names.)

3. A change in the software some years ago. (Whatever you do, don't look at old threads, with posts prior to mid-2009. That might take all the fun out of it.)

I knew someone was trying to sabotage our great aspiration! We must not let this stop us!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I must post in the long thread
before I go directly to bed
because I'm tetched in the head
but not for now utterly dead.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think when Monty Python used to dress as women and speak in high-pitched voices, it was absolutely hilarious. The late Graham Chapman made the best old lady.