• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

4consideration

Premium Member
Looking for that option.....not sure which it is.

In the User CP. find
Settings and Options (on the left)
Select Edit Options.

Then scroll down to select an option:

Number of Posts to Show Per Page
Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
Use Forum Default
Show 5 Posts Per Page
Show 10 Posts Per Page
Show 20 Posts Per Page
Show 30 Posts Per Page
Show 40 Posts Per Page

It may be something else. If that doesn't do it, I'd have to ask questions. I'll do that if you want me to.

4consideration

Premium Member
OK. I'll look into it and ask some questions to see what I can find out, since I'm having a different experience than Rev, when I make the changes.

I'll have to handle it later, since for some reason my son wants me to cook something for him to eat. Kids these days!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK. I'll look into it and ask some questions to see what I can find out, since I'm having a different experience than Rev, when I make the changes.

I'll have to handle it later, since for some reason my son wants me to cook something for him to eat. Kids these days!
Another son who cooks?
Mine does too.
What's the world come'n to!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think What are You Listening to? thread is winning. The first one goes back, I'm pretty sure, abit earlier than '07, and, it's in what? Part four now? This one has alot of catching up to do.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I think What are You Listening to? thread is winning. The first one goes back, I'm pretty sure, abit earlier than '07, and, it's in what? Part four now? This one has alot of catching up to do.

It's true :(

Perhaps we should abandon all hope. This thread will never become longer than What are You Listening to? unless we post faster and sabotage the other thread into dysfunction for a few months.

Im not sure if im dedicated enough for this :eek:

Shadow Wolf

It's true :(

Perhaps we should abandon all hope. This thread will never become longer than What are You Listening to? unless we post faster and sabotage the other thread into dysfunction for a few months.

Im not sure if im dedicated enough for this :eek:
Determination!

Shadow Wolf

I've never been dedicated to a cause before :( this is difficult!

Sigh, alright...

I swear by all that is average that I will keep posting in this thread until I stop!
If it's encouraging, the fact this thread is showing more pages than what actually exist for it is a sign part 2 should be getting started.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You need an avatar.
I propose....
0511-1010-1101-1301_Pretty_little_girl_dressed_as_a_Southern_Belle_clipart_image.jpg