• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I still can't see the last five pages.

Hey, I don't have an answer for you, yet. I just submitted the questions I have about it. (Got tied up with RL stuff yesterday.)
I don't know the technical reasons, but because of that happens is there a Random Announcements #2 and What are you listening to #4. The individual thread gets overloaded, people see page numbers for pages that don't exist, and a new thread is made.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Slight pause for a funny picture (you don't have to laugh if you don't want to).

Attachments

• Chickenn.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 34

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
This is a line from a comedy scene, how many of you can answer which one (hint, it was the 70s):
"If it lays an egg, will it fall down the back of the television set?"

AK4

Just "played" a trial version of the new 5th edition of D&D... I basically died before the opening credits...Its a rough world in D&D:(

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am going to play The Age of Empires: The Conquerors once again. I haven't played it in months. Is 48 years too old to play that game? I like fighting wars (in the game), I usually win because I build up a very big military. It is strange because in real life, I don't like war.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
This is the poem recited at the end of Nights in White Satin by The Moody Blues

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day's useless
Energy spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion

AK4

I am going to play The Age of Empires: The Conquerors once again. I haven't played it in months. Is 48 years too old to play that game? I like fighting wars (in the game), I usually win because I build up a very big military. It is strange because in real life, I don't like war.

Not at all! Have you tried Sid Meyers Civilization Revolution. Absolutely a great game and if you know a little about history, the way to win (or in terms of this game---build a successful civilization) against the cpu on the hardest mode makes total sense.

Last edited:

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
You people aren't posting enough! If we want this thread to truly be The Longest Thread Ever! then we need to post like this is the longest thread ever!

:facepalm: