• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My cell phone is damned near indestructible. It has survived a 40 foot drop onto concrete, being dropped in snow, and a puddle, been thrown in rage a couple times, left out in a down pour, ran over, and has been soaked in Dr. Pepper and it still works just fine.
It may not be a flashy trendy phone, but it cost less than one of those, and is much more durable.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My cell phone is damned near indestructible. It has survived a 40 foot drop onto concrete, being dropped in snow, and a puddle, been thrown in rage a couple times, left out in a down pour, ran over, and has been soaked in Dr. Pepper and it still works just fine.
It may not be a flashy trendy phone, but it cost less than one of those, and is much more durable.

My phone landed in a slushy muddy puddle in the road when I was sledding down a steep hill, and ended up laying in the road... Man, that was fun. My phone works still, by the way. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
\what model and make is it? just get an iPhone, they are too perfect.
Mine is a Samsung SGH-P207
And, I hate iPhones. And not too mention, my phone bill isn't 300+ pages.

Oh but, it doesent have to be! An iPhone can be used with any network! There is unblocking software you can downlaoad onto you iPhone, straight onto you iPhone, i dont think people realise JUST HOW MUCH you can do with it.