• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

OutOfTime

you mean making up words like this?

ichi vaun haussen kriller jarten bricht zumatimme undze machelbach frauge Deutsche verden raundraz frietender dem lich spach nacht ist...

no ******* idea what i just wrote

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
you mean making up words like this?

ichi vaun haussen kriller jarten bricht zumatimme undze machelbach frauge Deutsche verden raundraz frietender dem lich spach nacht ist...

no ******* idea what i just wrote

Yes. Like that. :D

Ich van vertz briezen schiem und unruhe tizet kraun veretz. Kien die und sprieken ziet fraum trizechen fritzet und dietzen. :D Ha ha ha.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
LOL. I use that line at work pretty often. Along with, "POW! Right in the kisser!" I really hope that you are refering to the line in Family Guy or this post will have been a failure and just serves to confirm my suspicion that anything I do results in humiliating disappointment. I think I'll just perform seppuku now.

Pow! Right in the kisser!

My favorite line is still "Excuse me, I have to go take a wicked yes" for some reason.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Wow, look at how close whereismynotecard is getting to 1 million frubals. I tried to put you over, but I have to spread them around (and I thought I did).

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
1peanut-butter-jelly.gif

Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly