• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I went to see Iron Man again and then Narnia Prince Caspian for the first time. All in one day, one after the other. Now my butt hurts.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I anticipate that I will see a lot of movies this summer. All alone too, because my dad is a jerk and won't let me drive my sister there.

You cannot keep your children caged in like that forever... He told me when I was in high school to never ride in anyone's car, because the high school kids probably weren't good drivers. But I did it anyway... I rode in Dustin's car, and Oscar's and Alisha's, and was it Annie's?? Stacy's?? Caitlin's... My own, of course... And then in driver's ed I rode with Kate, when we were both 15... so neither of us even had a license...

Anyway, I guess my point is that she will be in high school in less than 5 years, and she will not just stay in the caffeteria if one of her older friends has a car and will drive her somewhere for lunch... I've been driving for 2 years and I have never wrecked. My dad is just a jerk.

OutOfTime

he's sorta right. i mean teens to get in more crashes. he might be a jerk for other things but he's not a jerk for having good intentions.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
He doesn't have good intentions though. He never had a problem with my sister who is 2 years older than me, driving me around. And I drove her around. He just likes our younger sister more... I don't think he likes her very much though, he just hates us so much.