• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My husband is watching the NFL draft.
Nope he just changed to a baseball game-- SD vs. ARZ (John likes The Padres)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I finished reading Strangers in Paradise book 3 today. Then I realized I didn't have Book 4 with me. I was beating myself in the head since I still had 2 hours left of my shift. Luckily I had a movie I needed to watch so I just pulled out my DVD player and watched a movie the rest of my shift.
Bomb Diggidy!!!!! :flirt:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I have to work Tuesday and I only have one day off which is Wednesday. It rained all day today (Monday) and it sucked. Ruined my hair style. I should have just worn a hat.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have another final exam at 2:45. I don't know any of the info. I need a 71% on the exam to get the grade I desire in the class... Last time I had no idea what I was doing and didn't understand any of the questions on the exam and I got a 68%... Hopefully I will understand it a little bit, so I can pull off a 71% Golly gee whiz. It is comprehensive though, and I remember that I got As on the first exams in the class, so I should know at least half of the information... Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Here are some things I do:

1. I sometimes I correct spelling when I am quoting someone.
2. Sometimes I will write a response to an OP but then erase it because I think it may too caustic.

What kinds of things do you do when you respond that may be unusual. ;)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here are some things I do:

1. I sometimes I correct spelling when I am quoting someone.
2. Sometimes I will write a response to an OP but then erase it because I think it may too caustic.

What kinds of things do you do when you respond that may be unusual. ;)

Sometimes I have a really great response written up, and I hit "Submit" and then my internet disconnects so it doesn't post, so I don't respond at all, because I'm sort of upset that my long elaborate response got erased when my internet disconnected. I guess that probably isn't too unusual though.