• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Miracles of Hamas

CMike

The power plant that was completely destroyed in Gaza, and would take over a year to get it running again, is now operational.

Wow. What a miracle.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: "Destroyed" Gaza power plant miraculously repaired

"Destroyed" Gaza power plant miraculously repaired

The Guardian reported on July 29:
Flames and clouds of black smoke billowed over Gaza's only power plant on after it was destroyed during the most relentless and widespread Israeli bombardment of the current conflict.

"The power plant is finished," said its director, Mohammed al-Sharif, signalling a new crisis for Gaza's 1.8 million people, who were already enduring power cuts of more than 20 hours a day.

Amnesty International said the crippling of the power station amounted to "collective punishment of Palestinians". The strike on the plant will worsen already severe problems with Gaza's water supply, sewage treatment and power supplies to medical facilities.

"We need at least one year to repair the power plant, the turbines, the fuel tanks and the control room," said Fathi Sheik Khalil of the Gaza energy authority. "Everything was burned." He said crew members who had been trapped by the fire for several hours were evacuated.
It wasn't only The Guardian that said this. The Times (UK), Haaretz, the ICRC,and many others reported that the power plant was "destroyed."

Israel denied attacking the power plant or having bombed anything in the vicinity that day but that news was barely reported outside being buried in a single CNN report. That didn't stop Amnesty and HRW from blaming Israel for the attack, and not one media outlet or NGO even considered that Hamas may have attacked Gaza infrastructure and been guilty of war crimes in order to increase suffering - which was a major part of its war strategy.

As recently as two weeks ago, the PA continued to blame Israel for the supposed destruction of the power plant. The PA claimed that "the energy sector needed $250 million after the Strip's only power plant was destroyed by two Israeli missiles."

I guess there has been a miracle, then.

Gaza's only power plant is ready to begin running again as soon as a shipment of fuel arrives to the Strip, the plant's executive manager said Saturday.

Walid Saad Sayil said at a news conference that he was waiting on a response from President Mahmoud Abbas' office on providing fuel to run the plant.

Sayil expects to hear back from either Ramallah or Qatar within 48 hours regarding a fuel shipment, he said.
Within two weeks the power plant went from being completely destroyed to being ready to work. All the reports from the major media and NGOs were found to be quite wrong.

People were lied to.

:clap:clap:clap

Bodies that are supposed to be dead were moving. Maybe they are zoombies.

Another miracle. :clap:clap:clap

[youtube]tPaq_TNEYwY[/youtube]

It's utterly amazing.

And the family that was killed on the Gaza beach was fabricated.

[youtube]zfM6oYW3arY[/youtube]

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

Thankfully, it's quite rare to see someone who hates humanity so passionately.

I'm not sure if I should thank you for introducing me to a whole new level of depravity.

CMike

It's my pleasure to open this thread. Thank you.

It's amazing the power of Hamas.

They are able to

1) Bring dead bodies to life

2) Rebuild power plants that just got totally destroyed in impossible time.

Major kudos to Hamas.

A

angellous_evangellous

3c12ead70142f54fc172be2f1ba230bbf613f767198ab7c2b8b235caaece3269.jpg

dantech

How is he "blaming the Arabs"?

He is simply showing what actually happened in Gaza, since most people on this forum were led to believe that these events were the doing of Israel. He now clearly shows that that's not true. In turn, that shows that most people are quick to believe the news that are pro-Gaza, but are also quick to dismiss pro-Israel news, as you have just shown.

Of course these same people are tricking themselves into believing that they are neither pro-Gaza or Pro-Israel but are instead pro-human rights.

A

angellous_evangellous

I just think it's utterly amazing how a desroyed power plant that was supposed to take about 2 years to rebuild is all of a sudden working, and how Hamas is able to bring dead people to life.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

You are embarrassing yourself.

dust1n

Zindīq
Um, it's been up, since like, immediately, granted, not at full capacity.

July 24, 2014. Gaza’s power plant, which was reportedly damaged by two separate Israeli airstrikes yesterday early in the morning and the night prior, renewed operations last night. The plant’s operators managed to run two turbines that had not damaged. Currently, the plant is producing less than 50 megawatts of electricity. The plant’s management requested a guarantee that the plant would not be struck again, yet Israeli officials have yet to give it.

Gaza

Jeremy Taylor

Thankfully, it's quite rare to see someone who hates humanity so passionately.

I'm not sure if I should thank you for introducing me to a whole new level of depravity.

This is a strange comment. Are you just dragging past baggage into the thread? Hamas are a terrible organisation and it is a topic worth consideration, as far I can see.

A

angellous_evangellous

This is a strange comment. Are you just dragging past baggage into the thread? Hamas are a terrible organisation and it is a topic worth consideration, as far I can see.

No, I was referring to the misanthropy of the OP.

Jeremy Taylor

For attacking Hamas rather harshly? Seems a strange instance in which to take exception to misanthropy. It is hardly unthinkable that Hamas would inflate causalities and exaggeration damage. After all, there is plenty of evidence they deliberately put civilians in harms way to gain sympathy.

A

angellous_evangellous

For attacking Hamas rather harshly? Seems a strange instance in which to take exception to misanthropy. It is hardly unthinkable that Hamas would inflate causalities and exaggeration damage. After all, there is plenty of evidence they deliberately put civilians in harms way to gain sympathy.

I find this distasteful, demonizing, and obviously dehumanizing. We don't even need to take into account that the presentation is biased in the worst possible way and may in fact be untrue.

The power plant that was completely destroyed in Gaza, and would take over a year to get it running again, is now operational.

Wow. What a miracle.

:clap:clap:clap

Bodies that are supposed to be dead were moving. Maybe they are zoombies.

Another miracle. :clap:clap:clap

It's utterly amazing.

dust1n

Zindīq
Who figured there would be confusion about what rocket hit what in the strongest day of airstrikes?

As far as I'm concerned, it hasn't been made clear what exactly happened. I assume most people assume it was a bomb, because Israel was air striking all day (or tank shell, I've heard both things mentioned). So, even let's say it was a notoriously genius plan on behalf of Hamas to bomb their own power supply and endanger their own fighters by making it more difficult to support themselves, most viewers are not going to be privy to whats going on, especially Western media outlets.

Secondly, it's not like Israel hasn't hit this particular power plant before in past conflicts.

Thirdly, it could have been an accident on a number of peoples parts.

Fourthly, an American organization (that I don't necessarily like) covered the thing through an insurance policy.

Fifthly, billions of dollars poured in to fix the place as fast as possible, since its sort of a humanitarian crises.

I mean, do I really need to keep going to illustrate what an insanely pointless thread this is?

A

angellous_evangellous

I mean, do I really need to keep going to illustrate what an insanely pointless thread this is?

It's only point is to demonize the Palestinians. It serves the purpose if someone already hated them beforehand - as is the purpose of all apologetic literature.

Jeremy Taylor

I find this distasteful, demonizing, and obviously dehumanizing. We don't even need to take into account that the presentation is biased in the worst possible way and may in fact be untrue.

I find it run of the mill sarcasm. It may not be in the best taste, but it is hard to see how it id demonising or dehumanising of Palestinians as a whole. Are you talking about Hamas?

A

angellous_evangellous

I find it run of the mill sarcasm. It may not be in the best taste, but it is hard to see how it id demonising or dehumanising of Palestinians as a whole. Are you talking about Hamas?

Obviously I am talking about Palestinians.

Last edited by a moderator: