• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Miracles of Hamas

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
He accused CNN of biased reporting.

He was stating that along with showing dead bodies they don't put it in context.

They seem to forget to mention that Hamas had consistently put their rockets in schools.

I didn't say this, the Israeli ambassador said this.

Therefore, since the Israeli ambassador represents Israel, Israel is stating that CNN has pro-Hamas, anti-Israel biased reporting.

CNN is not a credible source.

CNN is more credible than any other main t.v. news source as they well cover different angles. Maybe you don't want to hear these differences in perspective, but I do. Our Jewish tradition has it that we are open to commentaries, including those which we may not be able to relate to.

Secondly, I don't trust any news source, therefore I get my news from a variety of them, and I even catch the Fox Propaganda Channel periodically. But anyone who watches that channel for their main news really doesn't want news but just a pat on the back and being told that they're nice little "conservatives". Since you have not denied that as being your main source, and since you post like it's your main source, it's really difficult for me to take you very seriously at times. You are being lied to and misled, so maybe it's time to graduate to a much more serious set of sources, and CNN is heads-and-shoulders less biased and more objective in their reporting than Fox. I'll even take the major news networks over that piece of trash.

CMike

CNN is more credible than any other main t.v. news source as they well cover different angles. Maybe you don't want to hear these differences in perspective, but I do. Our Jewish tradition has it that we are open to commentaries, including those which we may not be able to relate to.

Secondly, I don't trust any news source, therefore I get my news from a variety of them, and I even catch the Fox Propaganda Channel periodically. But anyone who watches that channel for their main news really doesn't want news but just a pat on the back and being told that they're nice little "conservatives". Since you have not denied that as being your main source, and since you post like it's your main source, it's really difficult for me to take you very seriously at times. You are being lied to and misled, so maybe it's time to graduate to a much more serious set of sources, and CNN is heads-and-shoulders less biased and more objective in their reporting than Fox. I'll even take the major news networks over that piece of trash.
You do realize that Israel disagrees with you?

metis

He accused CNN of biased reporting.

He was stating that along with showing dead bodies they don't put it in context.

They seem to forget to mention that Hamas had consistently put their rockets in schools.

I didn't say this, the Israeli ambassador said this.

Therefore, since the Israeli ambassador represents Israel, Israel is stating that CNN has pro-Hamas, anti-Israel biased reporting.

CNN is not a credible source.

CNN is more credible than any other main t.v. news source, in my experience, as they well cover different angles. Maybe you don't want to hear these differences in perspective, but I do. Our Jewish tradition has it that we are open to commentaries, including those which we may not be able to relate to.

Secondly, I don't trust any news source, therefore I get my news from a variety of them, and I even catch the Fox Propaganda Channel periodically. But anyone who watches that latter channel for their main news really doesn't want news but just a pat on the back and being told that they're nice little "conservatives". Since you have not denied that as being your main source, and since you post like it's your main source, it's really difficult for me to take you very seriously at times. You are being lied to and misled, so maybe it's time to graduate to a much more serious set of sources, and CNN is heads-and-shoulders less biased and more objective in their reporting than Fox. I'll even take the major news networks over their yellow-journalism.

metis

You do realize that Israel disagrees with you?

Israel is a country and has no opinion on anything. Secondly, I did not say that Erin Burnett was correct, as she clearly wasn't, nor was I fond of her aggressive questioning, much like I was not fond of the ambassador's rather aggressive response.

BTW, I have to cut Erin Burnett some slack here as she looks much like an older version of one of my granddaughters. :)

CMike

Israel is a country and has no opinion on anything. Secondly, I did not say that Erin Burnett was correct, as she clearly wasn't, nor was I fond of her aggressive questioning, much like I was not fond of the ambassador's rather aggressive response.

BTW, I have to cut Erin Burnett some slack here as she looks much like an older version of one of my granddaughters. :)
Actually the ambassador speaks for Israel.

CMike

The ambassador was speaking of his own opinion as he was not talking in an official capacity.
Why do you say that?

The ambassador speaks for Israel when on the media.

That's the point of having an ambassador.

metis

Why do you say that?

The ambassador speaks for Israel when on the media.

That's the point of having an ambassador.

Just because an ambassador speaks doesn't mean that this is necessarily the official line. But the point is moot anyhow since CNN is not some sort of official source for anyone, nor is it in any way inerrant.

The ambassador turned out to be correct, and I believed he was probably correct from the get-go because I was picking up information from some other sources. To take one incident like this and blow it out of proportion is silly, especially when Fox is so biased and so wrong on so many counts, how can anyone who watches that piece of trash complain about accuracy?

Anyhow, let's move on, shall we.

CMike

I can't watch CNN for more than 10 minutes without getting nauseous.

It's extremely liberally biased.

CMike

Just because an ambassador speaks doesn't mean that this is necessarily the official line. But the point is moot anyhow since CNN is not some sort of official source for anyone, nor is it in any way inerrant.

The ambassador turned out to be correct, and I believed he was probably correct from the get-go because I was picking up information from some other sources. To take one incident like this and blow it out of proportion is silly, especially when Fox is so biased and so wrong on so many counts, how can anyone who watches that piece of trash complain about accuracy?

Anyhow, let's move on, shall we.
He called out CNN for their clear bias against Israel.

The ambassador speaks for Israel.