• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Miracles of Hamas

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You have to come up with a better source than "jewsnews".

If any "Muslims" truly said that, then they are idiots.

sister
I post this new article (today) from Haaretez , very popular newspaper in Israel ;

Could Jewish Israelis break barriers of racism by breaking bread with Arabs?

the link :
 Advertisement

they skipp to reply on it :confused:

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
The power plant that was completely destroyed in Gaza, and would take over a year to get it running again, is now operational.

Wow. What a miracle.

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: "Destroyed" Gaza power plant miraculously repaired

"Destroyed" Gaza power plant miraculously repaired

The Guardian reported on July 29:
Flames and clouds of black smoke billowed over Gaza's only power plant on after it was destroyed during the most relentless and widespread Israeli bombardment of the current conflict.

"The power plant is finished," said its director, Mohammed al-Sharif, signalling a new crisis for Gaza's 1.8 million people, who were already enduring power cuts of more than 20 hours a day.

Amnesty International said the crippling of the power station amounted to "collective punishment of Palestinians". The strike on the plant will worsen already severe problems with Gaza's water supply, sewage treatment and power supplies to medical facilities.

"We need at least one year to repair the power plant, the turbines, the fuel tanks and the control room," said Fathi Sheik Khalil of the Gaza energy authority. "Everything was burned." He said crew members who had been trapped by the fire for several hours were evacuated.
It wasn't only The Guardian that said this. The Times (UK), Haaretz, the ICRC,and many others reported that the power plant was "destroyed."

Israel denied attacking the power plant or having bombed anything in the vicinity that day but that news was barely reported outside being buried in a single CNN report. That didn't stop Amnesty and HRW from blaming Israel for the attack, and not one media outlet or NGO even considered that Hamas may have attacked Gaza infrastructure and been guilty of war crimes in order to increase suffering - which was a major part of its war strategy.

As recently as two weeks ago, the PA continued to blame Israel for the supposed destruction of the power plant. The PA claimed that "the energy sector needed $250 million after the Strip's only power plant was destroyed by two Israeli missiles."

I guess there has been a miracle, then.
Gaza's only power plant is ready to begin running again as soon as a shipment of fuel arrives to the Strip, the plant's executive manager said Saturday.

Walid Saad Sayil said at a news conference that he was waiting on a response from President Mahmoud Abbas' office on providing fuel to run the plant.

Sayil expects to hear back from either Ramallah or Qatar within 48 hours regarding a fuel shipment, he said.
Within two weeks the power plant went from being completely destroyed to being ready to work. All the reports from the major media and NGOs were found to be quite wrong.

People were lied to.

:clap:clap:clap

Bodies that are supposed to be dead were moving. Maybe they are zoombies.

Another miracle. :clap:clap:clap

[youtube]tPaq_TNEYwY[/youtube]

It's utterly amazing.

And the family that was killed on the Gaza beach was fabricated.

[youtube]zfM6oYW3arY[/youtube]

"Miracles" are occurrences that happen when rational explanation is not immediately available.

Planned bombings of high value targets in a theater of war can hardly be attributed to divine intervention or "miraculous" outcomes.

If and when men are removed from all "miracles" of strategic and malicious killings, perhaps then we may attribute such "justices" a literal "hand of God".

"Miracles" of willfully imposed "death" happen every day.

Tell you what.

Maybe you and I both might live in peace in this realm...and allow your God to impose His brand of justice in the next ream to follow?

Is that not fair?

A

angellous_evangellous

I have a better idea.

How about the arabs in judea, samaria, and gaza, stop launching terror attacks?

That would help a lot.

They aren't the ones who are morally superior, right?

Flankerl

CMike lets be honest here.
If a muslim would present a link here and the site would be called "muslimnews" you wouldnt believe it either.

Your links have a tendency to come from exclusively one side of the political spectrum. And no one really believes them.
Quite honestly i dont really care but you got to realise that it doesnt help your cause.

dantech

Yes, I agree. But it's not like Israeli's aren't willing to die for inhuman reasons.
More drivel. Please back up your statements. Show me that they are WILLING to die for inhuman reasons... Last I checked, suicide bombers are from the other side. The side which you conveniently don't criticize.

Israelis can continue to die for hatred and accomplish nothing, or they can die for peace and establish something great.
I wouldn't say they accomplished nothing...In this one particular conflict, they were able to find out about and stop what would have been a very troubling terrorist attack on the Jewish New Year. As far as dying for peace, you're wrong. They wouldn't die and accomplish something. They'd be completely exterminated within a week if they gave up their defenses. You for some reason choose to ignore very recent history. They removed the barriers that oppress the arabs in Israel. What happened? Bombs on public buses, suicide bombings in restaurants, attempts at destroying the railroads, and so on... They died for peace, and accomplished nothing. Now, their responsibility is peace for themselves, and defense forces against those who elected Jew killers.

The point of this experiment is simple: we know that Israel has not accomplished peace using violence, selfishness, and greed.
Or perhaps their methods work better than you believe. After all, there are 1 million + arabs living side by side with Jews, in Israel.
BTW:
Violence? Sure. You'd be violent too if someone kept shooting at your kids.
Selfishness: Sure. You'd be selfish too, in regards to those who have been shooting at your kids.
Greed? This is just another way for you to say selfish, and it's pretty much self-explanatory at this point.

Perhaps something else that requires Israeli blood and sacrifice would yield a reward that benefits the entire region.
I don't know about that. Israeli blood is only getting rarer, as you have seen during the last conflict. Obviously I'm all for a peace solution, I just don't think that a reasonable one is possible in the near future (10 years). And again, would you sacrifice one of your children to possibly save the rest? Or would you do everything that's in your power to put an end to those who are threatening your kids, even if it means killing their innocent kids in the process?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If a muslim would present a link here and the site would be called "muslimnews" you wouldnt believe it either.

Your links have a tendency to come from exclusively one side of the political spectrum. And no one really believes them.
Quite honestly i dont really care but you got to realise that it doesnt help your cause.

Exactly my point.

I am not denying that the events he posts happened or not, but having such events be cited by a more neutral source would definitely make them more believable.

CMike

Unfortunately, the liberal media outlets like CNN don't print stuff that is Pro-Israel.

CMike

Exactly my point.

I am not denying that the events he posts happened or not, but having such events be cited by a more neutral source would definitely make them more believable.
Yeah...and what is a netural source?

Flankerl

Unfortunately, the liberal media outlets like CNN don't print stuff that is Pro-Israel.

Of course.
And its either CNN or some bloggy website with big letters? Let me guess the Jerusalem Post is also "liberal". Ynet probably too.

Ah whatever. Suit yourself.

(this is why you dont talk to americans about such things Flankerl, this partisanship is so ridiculous)

CMike

Of course.
And its either CNN or some bloggy website with big letters? Let me guess the Jerusalem Post is also "liberal". Ynet probably too.

Ah whatever. Suit yourself.

(this is why you dont talk to americans about such things Flankerl, this partisanship is so ridiculous)
When is the last time you say you say CNN report anything that would support Israel?

They are not neutral. They are pro-hamas.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
When is the last time you say you say CNN report anything that would support Israel?

They are not neutral. They are pro-hamas.

No, they're not as I watch CNN more often than any other news channel, and I wouldn't be doing such if it were anywhere near that biased.

OTOH, Fox is not even close to being a serious news channel.

CMike

No, they're not as I watch CNN more often than any other news channel, and I wouldn't be doing such if it were anywhere near that biased.

OTOH, Fox is not even close to being a serious news channel.

Israel disagrees with you

[youtube]r1KUzOd6MeY[/youtube]

metis

Israel disagrees with you

[youtube]r1KUzOd6MeY[/youtube]

I actually caught that interview when it happened. So? CNN did report the story correctly later as there was some confusion at first as to whether schools were being used since there weren't any CNN reporters where the schools were. However, it wasn't much after this report whereas that it was indeed confirmed by one of the CNN reporters that saw a group of men bring some smaller, probably "home made", out of one of the schools and launched it right next to the building.

But if you want unreliable "news", Fox is certainly the best place to get that as it's pretty much the National Enquirer of news channels. Their bias and out-and-out dishonesty when it comes to real news has been confirmed by a fair number of studies, which you can Google in you're interested.

CMike

That's not what he was complaining about.

Did you listen to what he said? If not, please do so.

metis

That's not what he was complaining about.

Did you listen to what he said? If not, please do so.

Yes I did, and his main focus was dealing with the schools and weapons both being stored and fired from there. Therefore, what I posted above is what his main point was, along with her and others "not connecting the dots". He made his point, and life goes on.

CMike

Yes I did, and his main focus was dealing with the schools and weapons both being stored and fired from there. Therefore, what I posted above is what his main point was, along with her and others "not connecting the dots". He made his point, and life goes on.

He accused CNN of biased reporting.

He was stating that along with showing dead bodies they don't put it in context.

They seem to forget to mention that Hamas had consistently put their rockets in schools.

I didn't say this, the Israeli ambassador said this.

Therefore, since the Israeli ambassador represents Israel, Israel is stating that CNN has pro-Hamas, anti-Israel biased reporting.

CNN is not a credible source.