• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The movement of the earth in Qur'an

Shad

Veteran Member
If that what son means then i have to call you baby.

Considering you have yet to refute anything and are reduced to childish remarks I disagree. After all it is not I that does not understand the Big Bang theory or the difference between all and each. I am not the one being proven wrong by their own religion's texts and history.

I have to declare at this point that stupidity has won in order to save my time, good luck, i can't waste more time for such stupid arguments.

You have given up since you have been incapable of forming an argument for the last few days above that of blah blah or requiring the use of fallacies for every argument. You should of spent more time in school as it would have taught you how to handle arguments, fallacies and teach you about the BB theory. You go ahead pigeon and knock over the board.

Last edited: