• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Djamila said:
(You're amazing at this, Cynic - I'm not even playing and I'm addicted to this thread)

(Isn't he? It'd be fun enough without the clues, but those make it just totally awesome! I think that more prize money needs to be added to the pile!)

Circle_One

Feathers in Hair said:
(Isn't he? It'd be fun enough without the clues, but those make it just totally awesome! I think that more prize money needs to be added to the pile!)

(Hey, I've got loads of coinage just awaiting for someone to spend. I'd be willing to throw some in)

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmmm...

This will be an... interesting... voyage it appears...

*fingerprint dusting continues*

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
After finding nothing in the boiler room, wasting a night of search, monsieur Emu, the famous detective/steam ship navigator moves quickly at the sound of a scream to the scene of the enxt murder... where he found a...

New King James Bible? hmm... what could this mean?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Please PM your clues to me... thanks!

BTW, the rope came from the ship's store and ONLY crew have access (or so I have been told) so I suspect one of the crew. The trail leads sort of kind of to two members of our intrepid crew. Makes you kind of think! :D

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
someone on the top floor...

just to be sure I asked CYNIC the signifigance of the footprints(in case there wasn't any, didn't want to jump to conclusions...)

CYNIC The footprints are blood trails left by the murderer. It does not directly show you where the murder went said:
edit: CAPS

Cynic

Circle_One said:
(Hey, I've got loads of coinage just awaiting for someone to spend. I'd be willing to throw some in)
You can donate them to me, my whole bank consists of the coins/points raised so far.

Cynic

Djamila said:
(You're amazing at this, Cynic - I'm not even playing and I'm addicted to this thread)
Well if this game becomes popular, there will be a sequal which will have more puzzles, mystery, and content added to it. I'm thinking of a horror/mystery with a haunted house type setting, kinda like H20.
I designed this so it would unfold, like an actual murder mystery.
Hopefully it will.
And after finding clues, players will have to actually use their brains and detective work to solve the mystery,

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Mister Emu said:
someone on the top floor...

just to be sure I asked Comet the signifigance of the footprints(in case there wasn't any, didn't want to jump to conclusions...)

UHHH... excuse me Mr Emu- I never PM'd you!!!! I never posted that either!!! Did you mean Cynic? not Comet? What is up with that????? I would 2nd the Rev accusation by Net, but after that....... I might have to suspect you!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Again MR EMU- I ask:

Why are you saying that? I never PM'd you, nor did I post that quote!!!! Please respond to that!!!!! I don't know the rules of this game, just what I know- and I assure you, I've shared what I know with another in this game!!!!

edit*** ahh, I see you have replaced COMET with CYNIC- very well then..... I 2nd NetDoc's accusation now.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Mister Emu said:
I asked CYNIC... I got the names confused...

Perps a bit too easily, but you changed the so called "quote".... so I'll have to trust the Captain- for now....

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, I changed the quote from [ quote=comet] to [ quote=cynic]...

Oh well, if you want to think I am suspicious, so be it, it was an accident and I did contact Cynic about it, and that was the answer...

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
IC: Nordic rolled up a greasy copy of 'The Communist' as he strode out from the main salon, towards the Captain's Cabin. As was his custom, he quietly cursed the officer class in general and Netdoc in particular, but his heart was barely in it. Rumours of death, and worse, were already stalking the ship. But no matter. Beelzebub himself could be aboard, and the engines would still need him.

In the meantime, a more pressing need diverted him. The Captain had confiscated a personal trinket of his days earlier, and now, at long last the opportunity had arisen to reclaim it.

As he was there, it could also be entertaining to see how the bougeouise lived...

OOC: In other words, unless there's a problem take it as read that I'm in the Captain's Cabin searching for clues. (I presumed there wouldn't be a problem with this as there's no restricted sign on the map)

*smiles* It's been a long time since I've role-played. It's still fun.

RevOxley_501

NetDoc said:
I would suggest that we throw the good RevOak overboard? Any seconds?

i personally think thats a bad idea---you need me, i cook for you for Christs sake.

<chef goes on strike, pending i was just accused of SOMETHING

<Chef cooks wonderful, aromatic, gourmet meals---and only shares them with the pet monkeyfairy:monkey:

RevOxley_501

after having his delicious dinner, RevOxley--gourmet Chef to the elite (not an eliteist himself mind you)-walks up to the supply room, perhaps i should look here???