• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

Cynic

NetDoc said:
Voting process?

RevOxley has been accused and Comet has seconded.
My reasons:

The rope came from the store room and only crew has access to the store room. Passengers can take a breather here.

A Bible was found by the bludgeoned CDRaider and the bloody footsteps lead to the upper deck.

Rev= Reverend??? Bludgeoned with the word of God? I feel like I am in the Baptism or the church disappear thread again! :D
There's no required amount, everyone (or mostly everyone) just has to vote and the majority vote wins.

Cynic

NetDoc said:
Voting process?

RevOxley has been accused and Comet has seconded.
My reasons:

The rope came from the store room and only crew has access to the store room. Passengers can take a breather here.

A Bible was found by the bludgeoned CDRaider and the bloody footsteps lead to the upper deck.

Rev= Reverend??? Bludgeoned with the word of God? I feel like I am in the Baptism or the church disappear thread again! :D
The bible is not the murder weapon. You can't bludgeon someone to death with a bible.

Cynic

jmoum said:
1sthalfatkinsnote.jpg
As Jmoum held up the paper he found to everyone, he notices this scribbled on the back:

cipher2.jpg

But what is it, and what does it mean?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Feathers looks closely at the clue. "RUSH SIBE HELT UHLC TTEN?" she reads, before coughing at the pronounciation and clearing her throat. "Ahem."

McBell

Admiral Obvious
RevOxley_501 said:
i may be looking at this whole thing all wrong, but do you guys think that just maybe we should have noticed something here....

This is NOT a NKJV---this is a 1611 KJV----in the picture at leat---

????am i being stupid????
Perhaps it is meant to say that the book itself is newly purchased, not that it is a new translation.

RevOxley_501

Mestemia said:
Perhaps it is meant to say that the book itself is newly purchased, not that it is a new translation.
no, New would not be capitalized as it is.

CLUE: IMPROVISED:You do however, find a missing rope and crow bar from the supply room, and boxes strewn about the place.

SoyLeche

meh...
So far I haven't been able to find anything, but I'm not too keen on throwing the Rev overboard just yet. A cleaver murderer always can get supplies out of places he/she isn't supposed to get into. I wouldn't rule out any passengers just yet. That, and I want some cake too.

[note to self] Need to ask Maize to find us a snake smilie. That would be cool [/note to self]

SoyLeche

meh...
I don't think CDRaider was killed in 1B. I just found some blood splattered on the wall in the Boiler room.

RevOxley_501

im becoming quite suspicious of Circle_one---she was the first one to say something about Mr. Atkins personality---though i still think that stinking commie could have done it

Circle_One

Why is everyone always suspicious of poor Circle One?

As a side note to the clues, I think I should add that a jar of fake blood was stolen from my quarters before the first murder. I also aparently leant out my white theatrical makeup to JMoum before Mr. Atkins was murdered.

Cynic

Still, 8 members aboard the ship have not put in their vote to throw Rev overboard.

Here are the votes so far. You need most of the crew and passengers to participate. At this rate Rev will not be thrown overboard.
Guilty:
Netdoc
Comet
Mrs. Stemann

Not guilty:
Nordic Bearskin
Soyleche
Mestemia

Abstain:
Jmoum

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
In light of the Boiler Room and what Soy and I both found there, I have to say not to throw Rev our cook overboard now. I think we should thrown somebody else off: Nordic....???

nutshell

I thought I already voted, but maybe that was in the MAFIA thread. Sorry. :(

Anyway...guilty...just because it seems kind of slow and something needs to happen.

SoyLeche

meh...
If someone really stole fake blood from C1 then the whole boiler room thing could be to throw us off the trail.

I don't think we have enough info to throw anyone off yet. Let's wait till someone else dies :fork:

Circle_One

SoyLeche said:
If someone really stole fake blood from C1 then the whole boiler room thing could be to throw us off the trail.

I don't think we have enough info to throw anyone off yet. Let's wait till someone else dies :fork:

Someone DID really steal fake blood from my quarters. Says so in the first PM Cynic sent me.

I leant the white theatrical makeup to JMoum, and on top of that, a jar of fake blood has been stolen.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Circle_One said:
Someone DID really steal fake blood from my quarters. Says so in the first PM Cynic sent me.

I leant the white theatrical makeup to JMoum, and on top of that, a jar of fake blood has been stolen.

I can see you with both of those things Circle :yes: - Why does jmoum want makeup though??? :cover:

If this is meant to throw us off this trial.... then?

Also, is the Boiler Room blood fake or the first blood trail? Does anybody have a way to find out?