• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

Circle_One

Feathers in Hair said:
(Oh, wow! CDRaider's room is crowded- stop jostling me!)

I vote guilty out of sheer orneriness!

Ok, despite the bribery of cake, I'm with Feathers on this one. Guilty.

Circle_One

Comet said:
I can see you with both of those things Circle :yes: - Why does jmoum want makeup though??? :cover:

If this is meant to throw us off this trial.... then?

Also, is the Boiler Room blood fake or the first blood trail? Does anybody have a way to find out?

Maybe he was planning on joining in on my stage show performance?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
The first murder was a hanging: NO BLOOD.

Comet said:
I can see you with both of those things Circle :yes: - Why does jmoum want makeup though??? :cover:

If this is meant to throw us off this trial.... then?

Also, is the Boiler Room blood fake or the first blood trail? Does anybody have a way to find out?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
The Boiler room is the home of my SECOND suspect: Nordic! I suggest we throw him overboard second. :D

SoyLeche

meh...
NetDoc said:
The Boiler room is the home of my SECOND suspect: Nordic! I suggest we throw him overboard second. :D
I vote for Nordic first. I've changed my mind about waiting. There is a MURDERER among us, and I don't want to be next!

I just don't think it's Rev.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
1. jmoum- WOW, I didn't know we had showgirls on this ship!!!!

2. Okay, overboard with REV.... but if he's innocent, there is two I suspect now- Nordic next if need be

3. What do you mean you are locked in the Boiler Room SOY???? You aren't crew and shouldn't be able to get in there!

4. Attention all crew members: we have a passenger needing help in the Boiler Room!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
5. WAIT A MINUTE!!! How are you locked in the Boiler Room- that is where I am at!!! You can't get in and you can't get out.... why are you in here with me in the first place SOY?

Cynic

Its Now Day 3!

And The Captain Has Been Murdered!!!
The suspects and investigator are going to have to act fast if they want to survive. Theres 2 down and 12 of you left.

SoyLeche

meh...
Comet said:
5. WAIT A MINUTE!!! How are you locked in the Boiler Room- that is where I am at!!! You can't get in and you can't get out.... why are you in here with me in the first place SOY?
I came in to look around. The door was open. I found blood on the walls, and then the door shut behind me. Are you locked in here too, or do you have a key? If I get murdered everyone knows who must have done it, so don't get any ideas!

Somebody get me out of here!

SoyLeche

meh...
Looking at the map - the supply room has a lock on it too. You okay in there Rev? If he was locked up during this last murder, I can't see how he could have done it.

SoyLeche

meh...
Right now I'm thinking either Nutshell, Fluffy or Mestemia - just going from the general direction of the footprints after our brave captain was bludgeoned

:help:

Cynic

SoyLeche said:
Looking at the map - the supply room has a lock on it too. You okay in there Rev? If he was locked up during this last murder, I can't see how he could have done it.

All the crew members have keys (including Rev, who is the cook) None of the passengers do. If you look on the map, there's a lock on the boiler room and supply room, and the diagram states that you need a key to go into those rooms.

SoyLeche

meh...
NetDoc said:
It's either or... We might make one mistake, but I don't think we will make two!
He's speaking from beyond the grave!!!!

Tell us, ghost of our captain - who killed you?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
SoyLeche said:
I came in to look around. The door was open. I found blood on the walls, and then the door shut behind me. Are you locked in here too, or do you have a key? If I get murdered everyone knows who must have done it, so don't get any ideas!

Somebody get me out of here!

Cynic just sent me a PM since I asked about this. He said you never should have been in there as you aren't crew. Wait till my next go round and I'll get you out. I need to investigate some crew before I do that as the Capin' is dead now: NOOOO!!!!!!!!

If I am still around I will come get you- if I die next, I hope the crew will come for you- or they can come get you on this move!!!!! *hint hint*

SoyLeche

meh...
Cynic said:
All the crew members have keys (including Rev, who is the cook) None of the passengers do. If you look on the map, there's a lock on the boiler room and supply room, and the diagram states that you need a key to go into those rooms.
Well then, Mr. First Mate, get me out of here!

SoyLeche

meh...
Comet said:
Cynic just sent me a PM since I asked about this. He said you never should have been in there as you aren't crew. Wait till my next go round and I'll get you out. I need to investigate some crew before I do that as the Capin' is dead now: NOOOO!!!!!!!!

If I am still around I will come get you- if I die next, I hope the crew will come for you- or they can come get you on this move!!!!! *hint hint*
Well, I'm curious. It's my nature. I saw an open door and thought I'd have a look around.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
(Cynic, please let me or one of the other mods know if any posts need to be deleted. This is our first time playing, so none of us want to be breaking the rules uninentionally!)