• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Hmmm ? I'm in a bit off an ogrish mood tonight SquareC , and I hope not to offend . But looking at your avie .... :) Ok , they are a different type of baby .... Again , I hope not I'm not offending you in any way . I think that it is sweet .

SquareC

kreeden said:
Hmmm ? I'm in a bit off an ogrish mood tonight SquareC , and I hope not to offend . But looking at your avie .... :) Ok , they are a different type of baby .... Again , I hope not I'm not offending you in any way . I think that it is sweet .

How could I possibly be offended at a compliment to my fuzzy baby? :D Although, yes it is like having another baby. :yes:

I was talking about a 3-week old baby human, though! She's precious....but then, they all are! Still, after my two and my step-children, I'm certainly done with making my own babies, I'm happy playing with others' and giving them back! :)

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
SquareC said:
I'm happy playing with others' and giving them back! :)

I rather enjoy teaching them bad habits , and giving them back ... :D

BTW Draka, if you ever need a sitter .....

Draka

Wonder Woman
kreeden said:

After you just mentioned about teaching bad habits? :p Yeah that's a real strong thing in your favor.:rolleyes:

Besides...I think I'd need someone a bit closer.;)

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Aaaaw . :(

;)

True story . I was at dinner with a young mum once , at a " Keg " . Because we had her 18 month to two year daughter with us , we took turns going to the salad bar . The mum came back to catch me teaching her daughter how to use a spoon to catapult peas across the room ..... :D

Hey , we were having fun ....

SquareC

kreeden said:
True story . I was at dinner with a young mum once , at a " Keg " . Because we had her 18 month to two year daughter with us , we took turns going to the salad bar . The mum came back to catch me teaching her daughter how to use a spoon to catapult peas across the room ..... :D

Hey , we were having fun ....

My youngest is 9. She has a lot of bad habits picked up from "Uncles" like you! :p Funny, they had the same reason, too...... :sarcastic

turk179

I smell something....
kreeden said:

As long as you can teach him the ole "pull my finger" trick. If not then I think I have that one covered:D.

SquareC

turk179 said:
As long as you can teach him the ole "pull my finger" trick. If not then I think I have that one covered:D.

*snicker* I think they learn a version of that all on their own....if not, their friends teach them. Laughing at farts is universal in kids. :rolleyes:

BFD_Zayl

SquareC said:
*snicker* I think they learn a version of that all on their own....if not, their friends teach them. Laughing at farts is universal in kids. :rolleyes:
hahahahahahhaha!! you said FART!!!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
* Crawls out from under the carpet *

Hi all . Been every hectic here lately . Planning a trip down SquareC's way . Well , not Houston although I do have a penpal there who I wanted to visit , but closer to Austin . Marble Falls actually .

Anyway , just dropping by to say hi and wish everyone the very best of the Season , as I will be off on the morn .... See you all soon , and have a good one . :)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
kreeden said:

Hi all . Been every hectic here lately . Planning a trip down SquareC's way . Well , not Houston although I do have a penpal there who I wanted to visit , but closer to Austin . Marble Falls actually .

Anyway , just dropping by to say hi and wish everyone the very best of the Season , as I will be off on the morn .... See you all soon , and have a good one . :)
if i don't se eyou before the 21st/22nd, have a good solstice!

SquareC

kreeden said:

Marble Falls, ah, lovely countryside, we had our honeymoon out there. There's this place in Johnson City that has the best food, bar none, in Texas! I'll ask my hubby for the name, I can't remember. But winter in the Hill Country is not my favorite season, I liked it in the fall.... :)

Enjoy your trip!

I hope that you all have a lovely Solstice!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Thank you for your well wishes Mike and SquareC . :)

I had a great trip . Loved the country . It had a very different energy to it . Very different . But then , I see the birds up here when they are nesting . They are mating down there , and in their winter colours . So naturally , there would be a difference .

It seems that I took some cool weather down with me . :) But that was okay by me . It was in the 80s when I stepped off the plane in Austin , but they were calling for snow the night I left . So I got the sun , but not too much .

And I do have to say that Texans do know how to BBQ ... Not just BBQ though . I wanted to bring several resturants home with me . But there is a little place in Marble Falls called " Pete's BBQ "....

I may have just became a " Snowbird " ......

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Draka said:
WAKE UP PAGANS!!!!

:pent: :lunar: :yinyang: :meditate:

geesh, who taught you to yell like that? the army, or the kid? .... *runs and ducks to avoid what ever sharp and/or heavy object that is about to flung my way*

i'm starting to see some results on my meditation fronts! ..... ...... that is to say, i've started to get a routine going... kinda...

BFD_Zayl

Mike182 said:
geesh, who taught you to yell like that? the army, or the kid? .... *runs and ducks to avoid what ever sharp and/or heavy object that is about to flung my way*

i'm starting to see some results on my meditation fronts! ..... ...... that is to say, i've started to get a routine going... kinda...
I wonder what she is gonna thr- *gets picked up and thrown at mike*

Mike182

Flaming Queer
BFD_Zayl said:
I wonder what she is gonna thr- *gets picked up and thrown at mike*

Zayl! just the man i was wanting to see!

just the other day i brought a game for my PC, it's called "SpellForce: The Order Of Dawn" and it's a real-time fantasy game, like age of empires. you create you character, decide if you want a magical or physical person, then choose which skill/abilities/magics to equip him (or her) with. naturally i chose a magical male, but then saw something that i really wasn't expecting!

the usual black and white mage archtypes were there, some mind magician who can use magic spells to manipulate opponents, and a death magician! i was very interested with this death magician, so i chose him as my first character...

he's a necromancer! when you click his special skill he raises a couple of skeletons to fight for him and protect him! there so cute! :drool: he can also caste spells that cause varying degrees of death on opponents.

i just felt the need to tell you that, it's awesome!

BFD_Zayl

Mike182 said:
Zayl! just the man i was wanting to see!

just the other day i brought a game for my PC, it's called "SpellForce: The Order Of Dawn" and it's a real-time fantasy game, like age of empires. you create you character, decide if you want a magical or physical person, then choose which skill/abilities/magics to equip him (or her) with. naturally i chose a magical male, but then saw something that i really wasn't expecting!

the usual black and white mage archtypes were there, some mind magician who can use magic spells to manipulate opponents, and a death magician! i was very interested with this death magician, so i chose him as my first character...

he's a necromancer! when you click his special skill he raises a couple of skeletons to fight for him and protect him! there so cute! :drool: he can also caste spells that cause varying degrees of death on opponents.

i just felt the need to tell you that, it's awesome!
cool! most necromancers in games, while enforcing the stereotype of necromancers...just seem to rock....and btw, when i got thrown at you i think i brained my damage :shrug: