• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

BFD_Zayl

i came in here with something good to say....but i lost it......uhh.....crap....i think i have short term memory problems..hmm...ok!...no that aint it...*thinks* ok forget about that, meggie, when was that show aired?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Draka.... i did it again.... i just finished a whole packet of chocolate digestive biscuits :cover:

i'm gonna be so big by the end of this year :monkey:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mike182 said:
Draka.... i did it again.... i just finished a whole packet of chocolate digestive biscuits :cover:

i'm gonna be so big by the end of this year :monkey:

That's it fellow pagans! Don't feed the Mike182:eat: !

That's okay Mike. For lunch I actually packed away a double Whopper w/cheese + bacon and onion rings! That burger is huge!:eek:

Fluffy

A fool
That's okay Mike. For lunch I actually packed away a double Whopper w/cheese + bacon and onion rings! That burger is huge!:eek:

And your double Whopper is huger than our double Whopper :p.

I'm having the opposite problem at the moment... I keep on forgetting to eat. You'd have sort that my biological instincts would kick in and remind me but noooooooooo!

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Regetting to eat is as bad for you as eating too much . When you do eat , your body tends to store as much of it as fat as it can .

Now that you brought that story up Feathers , I believe that I have heard of it before . :) Cool .

Mike182

Flaming Queer
FeathersinHair said:
I'm having trouble resisting the temptation of the Hardee's burgers. How dare they make something so delicious?!

that's just it, i only really eat because it tastes so darn good!

Mike182, aka, el chupa nibre :eat:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mike182 said:
that's just it, i only really eat because it tastes so darn good!

Mike182, aka, el chupa nibre :eat:

That is the best reason...is it not? ;) Enjoy your life and all the flavors that come with it, right?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Draka said:
Enjoy your life and all the flavors that come with it, right?

that i shall, but i feel i must now repent and give up my identity of el chupa nibre, the sheep just bleed to much, you end up with blood everywhere and my hair smells of the stuff for days :eek:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mike182 said:
that i shall, but i feel i must now repent and give up my identity of el chupa nibre, the sheep just bleed to much, you end up with blood everywhere and my hair smells of the stuff for days :eek:

Okay, I honestly just ignored the el chupa nibre part because I wasn't too sure of what it was or what you were meaning. Now it just scares me:cover:

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
It is also known as the " goat sucker " Draka ... or another name that I would never be able to spell . { considering I can't seem to spell forget .... } :sheep:

Draka

Wonder Woman
See, I've vaguely heard of the Chupacabra. In central and south Americas and the Caribbean. I'd never heard of it as "chupa nibre". I guess it just confused me.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
I just got news that my " pretend daughter " { long story , but is as close to a daughter that I have } has just had a baby boy . :) 8 lbs , 20.5 inches .

Like I said before Draka , I don't think thatJamie wasn't all that " little " . :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Awwww! :hug: Congratulations! As someone with an extended 'pretend' family, I have an idea of how happy you must be! That's wonderful!

So is the chuca nibre like the chucacabra, except that instead of sucking the goats of their blood, he just nibbles them a bit?

Draka

Wonder Woman
kreeden said:
I just got news that my " pretend daughter " { long story , but is as close to a daughter that I have } has just had a baby boy . :) 8 lbs , 20.5 inches .

Like I said before Draka , I don't think thatJamie wasn't all that " little " . :)

Congrats kreeden on the "pretend grandson"!

Yeah, he was a little on the big side, at least your grandson is on the average side. ;)

SquareC

Babies! :) Our old neighbor came by to show off her new baby girl, she's so sweet! I love babies, but I'm glad I'm done, myself.... ;)