• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Draka

Wonder Woman
Nah, I got better. Hostess cinnamon bread toasted with butter and apple jelly and a glass of milk. yummy

BFD_Zayl

i just had porch chops slathered in BBQ sauce and slow cooked for 10 hours, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....and mashed taters and greenbeans and a plain ole coke.

Fluffy

A fool
Man you guys like your food too much... I think I've had 3 coffees so far this morning and am now considering on eating some bread to get rid of the awful after taste. Man I can't wait for uni.

Edit: Thats an affirmative on the eating some bread.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Fluffy said:
Man you guys like your food too much... I think I've had 3 coffees so far this morning and am now considering on eating some bread to get rid of the awful after taste. Man I can't wait for uni.

Edit: Thats an affirmative on the eating some bread.

coffee has a great aftertaste! what coffee do you drink? :areyoucra

Fluffy

A fool
coffee has a great aftertaste! what coffee do you drink? :areyoucra

Nice coffee has a great aftertaste :). I drink Nescafe "Black Gold". Unfortunately, I don't control our coffee brand in our house :(.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Fluffy said:
Nice coffee has a great aftertaste :). I drink Nescafe "Black Gold". Unfortunately, I don't control our coffee brand in our house :(.
Douwe Egbert - brilliant stuff :cloud9:

tomorrow, i need to learn how to wash cloths - i've managed two and a half weeks, but now i really need some clean cloths :(

BFD_Zayl

my fave is Gevailia brand, dark roast (whole beans) i then grind it, and use a perculator to brew it, best coffee ive ever had.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Real coffee has to be brewed over an open fire , and must have little sticks and the like floating around in it ...... but for some reason , they willn't allow me to make coffee when we go camping ... :(

Oh , and you should be able to just about chew it .... :)

* starts a fresh pot *

Since we don't have an open fire , nor sticks { or the like } , I guess that we will have to settle for the next best thing .....

* pulls out a large bottle of Crown Royal *

Mike182

Flaming Queer
*shameless bump*

so, hows it hanging y'all?

uni is still really really fun! i got into a debate today with one of the people in my EPR seminar (ethics, philosophy and religion) about Aristotelian ethics : hamster : i love the environment, it's just so intellectually stimulating!

we went food shopping in town on friday, which was funny, because we went into town at about 7:30 pm, and as we were walking to the supermarket, we kind of got tempted by the "buy one, get one free" offer going on in the cocktail bar.... after about 3 cocktails, each, we carried on on our journey to the supermarket, only to be drawn in by the live music being played in the pub! but of course, one can't go to a gig in a pub and not buy a pint, or rather, a bottle of bud *cough* or two *cough*.... we never made it to the supermarket, but it was one of the best shopping trips of my life! :drunk:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, a productive shopping trip wherein nothing that was sought was bought! I love it!

I'm in mourning- I accidently stepped on the game I was playing and now can't get it to work. I was enjoying the bonus dungeons and stuff, too!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Turk and I went out on a date night Saturday night for the first time in almost a year. We took Jamie over to my mom's for her to babysit. We went out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then proceeded to the symphony afterwards. It was Turk's first and he seemed to really enjoy it. It was nice to have someone to join me in such outings. I've always ended up going to the symphony alone.

The "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Pavane pour une Infante Defunte" were absolutely fantastic. Also, the composer J. Mark Scearce was there and we heard several of his works. My favorite was "Endymion's Sleep". It is beautiful.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
FeathersinHair said:
Hehee, a productive shopping trip wherein nothing that was sought was bought! I love it!

I'm in mourning- I accidently stepped on the game I was playing and now can't get it to work. I was enjoying the bonus dungeons and stuff, too!

would that be star ocean? and you just got Albel's new sword, to :(

Draka, i'm happy you had a fun time :hug:

BFD_Zayl

i tied...making wormwood incense...failed miserably, i felt funny for an hour after that....plus it smells funny

SquareC

pulls up chair, pours cup of herb tea....

So what's up? Thought I'd check in and say hi!

ps: I love this guy! : hamster :

Draka

Wonder Woman
SquareC said:

You found us! Great!

Doesn't seem like much going on right now though, pretty quiet. Just a little chit chat. BFD Zayl seems to be having a little trouble with his incense making and I'm resetting my deck from his last reading.

I'm actually up a little late tonight with my baby. He doesn't seem to like going to bed at a reasonable time for the past week so I've been up late to take care of him while my b/f goes to bed for work the next day.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
SquareC said:

*cheers happily* Welcome! I saw Draka invite you over and was so glad! (Great idea, lovely Dragon Lady!)

The dancing hamster is one of my favorite things in the world. I think that someone could write the most horrible, insulting post in the debates section and- if they added that smilie- I probably wouldn't mind at all, hehee!

SquareC

Yes, I found it! : hamster :

Oh, incense problems...hmmmm, I haven't made incense in years!

Wormword, huh? Yes, if you made it without proper ventilation, you would feel funny. Generally, I only made essential oils of wormword, not incense.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm afraid that incense might not have been his goal. I think he was being polite and following the 'terms of service' of the site and was trying to find a good way of phrasing it. (Which I respect him for.)

Do you have a favorite essential oil? I made a few in my massage therapy training days, and really enjoy the combinations that people think of!