• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Thanks for the insight! The recruiters wanted to make it seem like people would just fawn over the chance to accept you into their school, but it doesn't seem that practical. I suppose I'm just glad to have more opinions!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Circle_One said:
Wooooo! Nerds unite!!

I dunno. Most people don't like school and when they do, they want it to be easy, no? I've always been considered a big nerd because of my love for it. I embrace the title happily too!

Ohhh! Go us!! What is everyone else taking?

haha, Intellecual Pagans of the world, Unite!

i'm doing a degree course in Religion, but it is inclusive of Philosophy & ethics, mythology, and a wonderul looking new series of lectures based on the philosophy of science, ie looking at the Philosophical questions raised by science, including things like quantum physics, evolution, big bang, black holes etc etc.

it's a big course, lots of study, and i start in 2 weeks! *happy dances*

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Ok all of you smarth people , just remember that no matter what they tell you , pie are round not square ..... :)

Mike , your course on the philosophy of science sounds very interesting . QM seems to be the " favour of the day " with many people , but I really don't know ANYTHING about it at all . Would like to . :)

And best wishes to all .

Draka

Wonder Woman
Just popping in here to see if I can dust the cobwebs out. No one's been around for a while. I put Jamie in his bouncy chair and begin to tidy up. I've got some tea on and some pastries out hoping someone drops in. The candles are lit in my tarot corner for anyone interested. I turned on the Pagan Radio Network and am relaxing to the meditative sounds.

BFD_Zayl

aww i liked the pretty cobwebs...ah well....sure ill take a tarot reading and some tea, and where is the pagan radio net at?

Draka

Wonder Woman
BFD_Zayl said:
aww i liked the pretty cobwebs...ah well....sure ill take a tarot reading and some tea, and where is the pagan radio net at?

Do you have ITunes? That's where I access it at.

If you (or anyone else) wants a reading please PM me with your question (general or as specific as you would want) and the type of reading you would like (short and simple or lengthy and long).

I guess I better post this here. I've said it enough in person, I want to make sure that it is known here as well.;)

My Tarot disclaimer:

A tarot reading is only going to tell you how things are meant to be IF and ONLY IF you stay on the current path you are on. If you don’t like the outcome I tell you then DO SOMETHING about it. The more exact your reading the more I can tell you where to possibly change things if you are interested. DO NOT get mad at me for telling you what I see. If you didn’t want to know then you shouldn’t have asked. I don’t sugarcoat things. The more general your question the more general your reading. I’m a tarot reader NOT a mind reader. The more specific your question the more specific I can be with what I am telling you. Otherwise I will most likely tell you the meaning of the cards and what they may mean in conjunction with each other. It will be left to you to figure out how they play into your life and fit what you are asking internally. If you want my experience to speak you have to be open to it.

BFD_Zayl

i strongly suggest having Draka do a tarot reading for you, she is highly accurate! plus its nice to know she takes time to help you learn about you.:yes:

Fluffy

A fool
Wow for some reason I have still failed to post in this thread. Oh well better late than never!

Thanks for the link Draka, I'm listening now :).

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Great to have you with us, Fluffy! What 'direction' would you like to sit in today?

I'm still with West! People are welcome to share my direction, too!

BFD_Zayl

*sits with feathers* want some tea? its a special blend! with a hint of wormwood...lol, just jokin....i do have some Cannoli if ya want some

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, one of the specialities of 'my people' is neutralizing things. So it depends on if you mean it as absythe or as the star that falls to the earth and poisons the waters in Revelation. *grin*

Sure, cannolies are lovely! Some baklava, anyone?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Welcome everyone! *hands around the homemade pastries and passes the Earl Grey and herbal teas*

How is everyone doing? *sits and rocks Jamie*

Attachments

• 6jpegimage.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 43

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
*coos over Jamie*

Happily boring here! Not much happening. Trying to think of if I should dress up for the holiday and if so, as what.