• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The poles have changed

We Never Know

No Slack
Look at what Trump calls a black job, "anyone with a job". Then why call it black?

'Any one' not 'anyone'. They are quite different.

A black job is 'any one'(a black pereon) that has a/the job.

As Biden said, a black job is the VP. Which currently it is... But its looking like it will become a white job.

Voting in Nov will decide if being the president is a black or white job.

Its sad that 'black jobs' are even being singled out and talked about but yet both party do/have done it. But its how politics work.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Narnia isn't a bad thing, that's all I am saying.
Actually it is... it is a very poor work of fiction, which teaches terrible values even.

Even if that were not the case, it is no guiding star for votes.

In the Real World, that is. Feel free to vote in Narnia.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Actually it is... it is a very poor work of fiction, which teaches terrible values even.

Even if that were not the case, it is no guiding star for votes.

In the Real World, that is. Feel free to vote in Narnia.
No thanks, though I disagree with you (imagine that!) on Narnia. But I do know and acknowledge that it's a fictional place.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've been mentioning this for quite a while, but I get little feedback on it. This issue of Democrats out-performing the polling is one of the more interesting aspects of the last few elections, in my view. It shows that there is an undercurrent of sanity that tends to overcome partisan bias when people are finally alone in the polling booth. And it is consistent, which seems to indicate the much of the crowd-noise at Trump rallies is mob-fuelled, but not really heart-felt. People are funny that way -- but it really does pay to know something about human nature. We don't betray our misgivings publicly, we keep them private.

I am of the strong opinion that come November 5 (barring any stupidity on Harris's part) this will be even more a factor at the polls. It is for this reason that I've been saying recently that I'm beginning to sense the approach of something of a blue wave.
And Trump will lie and claim that he won again. Meanwhile once he loses all of the protection that he has received from the Supreme court is apt to disappear. The court cases against him will proceed and unless Harris intervenes he will be found guilty again and again and will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And Trump will lie and claim that he won again. Meanwhile once he loses all of the protection that he has received from the Supreme court is apt to disappear. The court cases against him will proceed and unless Harris intervenes he will be found guilty again and again and will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.
Do you think his MAGA supporters will set up a shrine outside his cell window?

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
This issue of Democrats out-performing the polling

I think part of the reason is that despite the right's opinion of MSM, it consistently downplayed Biden achievements/positives throughout his candidacy and his presidency. They see WaPo, NYT, MSNBC and other big names as nemeses, but they very often failed to use strong language to condemn Trump lies and very often downplayed Biden achievements. They are, after all, corporate news and the more they could generate the false sense of a down-to-the-wire horse race instead of a swelling blue wave they did, and they were caught flat-footed in 2020 and 2022. Trump literally makes money for them in a way Biden didn't.

I am of the strong opinion that come November 5 (barring any stupidity on Harris's part) this will be even more a factor at the polls. It is for this reason that I've been saying recently that I'm beginning to sense the approach of something of a blue wave.

The enthusiasm I'm seeing elsewhere online where I read Democratic grassroots voices - yes, the enthusiasm and energy is as much or more as in 2008. I'm cautiously optimistic that Kamala Harris has this. I'm waiting for her VP pick, to be honest.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you think his MAGA supporters will set up a shrine outside his cell window?
Who knows? There is good news and bad news on that front. His criminal case in DC for his attempted coup is back on. There is bad news too. The judge in charge has to decide which of the charges are still valid after the last insane USSC verdict. Some of his acts may be legal but some clearly are not. There is so much work that the trial is likely not to start until after the November election:

Ignatius A

@Ignatius A and @Twilight Hue, what do you think Trump and MAGA offers the average citizen that is superior to Harris and the democrats? What policies does Trump advocate for that will make life better?
A better economy. Since braindead and the kamal took office the cost of everything has skyrocketed. Leftists hate America and Americans. Anyone who denies that is not to be taken seriously l.

F1fan

Veteran Member
A better economy
That’s the goal. How can Mr. Bankruptcy do it?

Since braindead and the kamal took office the cost of everything has skyrocketed.
Prices increased globally. And some of the inflation is due to businesses exploiting the market. Remember, you far right wingers want free markets with little government interference, but now you are complaining about it. Figure out what you want and get back to us.

Leftists hate America and Americans. Anyone who denies that is not to be taken seriously l.
Look at the hate. False untrue rhetoric.

Ignatius A

That’s the goal. How can Mr. Bankruptcy do it?

Prices increased globally. And some of the inflation is due to businesses exploiting the market. Remember, you far right wingers want free markets with little government interference, but now you are complaining about it. Figure out what you want and get back to us.

Look at the hate. False untrue rhetoric.
You leftists have turned hate into an art form. To see you bellyaching about hate is hilarious. I guess does make you blind.

Ignatius A

Everyone can see a lot more hate coming from you. Don't get mad just because you are wrong.
This from Stevie Wonder who can't see his own hatred. I've seen families torn apart because the leftists in the family couldnt tolerate that another family member was a trump supporter. It's sad to see how little self awareness some people in this country have. They think they are NEVER the problem. It's pathetic