• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
A friend I knew when I was stationed in Italy back in the 80s wants to come and see me (from Canada) on his way to DisneyLand. He was a very close friend. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've spent a few hours studying German today, and I have a test coming up Wednesday. I still have a few hours to do study and research for one class today to work on a research paper in one class. Tomorrow I have more German, and more time in the same class doing more research and writing a paper, and I have to start another research paper, on the positive aspects of shows like South Park, tomorrow. And then after next week, during my spring break, I plan on finishing at least three or four (of the seven) research papers I have this semester.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In doing my research for South Park, I have found there isn't much research into the positives of it. However, I have read several articles telling me how bigoted and prejudiced I supposedly am because I like South Park.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In doing my research for South Park, I have found there isn't much research into the positives of it. However, I have read several articles telling me how bigoted and prejudiced I supposedly am because I like South Park.
Such articles are great fodder for your research, since
they say more about the authors than about you....IMO.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It was almost 50 degrees today... I'm not exactly sure how to handle that... but it is going to snow tonight so things are back to normal

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I really hate being on call. I worked my regular day of 7 am to 4pm. Then I was called in and worked 9 pm to 3 am, then back again 11 am to 3 pm. Hopefully today will be nice and quiet.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I realise now, that I am an 'enabler' and I must keep it together, to stop everybody else falling apart.

My bad moods are terribly contagious, so I must watch that.

Maybe I am an empath after all, like Sees reckons I am.