• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I feel maliciously vindictive right now.
I feel like cutting off my nose to spite my face, idiomatically speaking.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I feel maliciously vindictive right now.
I feel like cutting off my nose to spite my face, idiomatically speaking.

o_O You might want to have a talk with doctors. Also, don't do anything you could regret, please.

I love science, I really do. It's amazing how everything works and all the intricate details of it all.

But it doesn't explain why. I guess that's my reason for looking into religions.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Allergy season is hitting the kids hard, damn tree pollen....and I use to like spring and trees too

Wu Wei

I've been trying to go gluten free, not because I have to, but because I want to...so far so good

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
o_O You might want to have a talk with doctors.
My GP just refers me to a local therapist centre, and the therapists **** me off; they're so patronising. They even put a snide comment in my profile that I saw. So, I'm struggling with it.

Also, don't do anything you could regret, please.
I'll try.

I love science, I really do. It's amazing how everything works and all the intricate details of it all.

But it doesn't explain why. I guess that's my reason for looking into religions.
I understand how you feel. For me, it's trying to find what best fits with me. I've tended to focus on community, but I do feel like I'm alienating myself from so many at the moment, it won't be a problem.

I thought I was over it, and then I was put back on the meds and now I feel worse. :sad:

Apparently not malicious enough to actually do it...
Would you rather I do? That's pretty malicious in itself.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Going to see some friends tonight, going to see my father-in-law tomorrow and then going on Saturday to see my husband's granny for her birthday.

Wow, I'm busy! No way! :eek:

Wu Wei

hmm.....I'm beginning to think she is becoming manic...and will never admit to it

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I had a bit of a clothing spree, I felt it was time to buy new clothes (some of my old stuff have holes). I usually hesitate to buy stuff since I don't have a huge amount of money but I needed it. I'm also looking into getting some boots (preferably "stompy") but I'm not sure which are of good quality.

Also, yesterday was fun, I won at monopoly but I can still be so awkward socially. Real friends accept your eccentricities I suppose, so hopefully they didn't mind.