• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Have you noticed that some people in the world will say really insulting things and then try and justify by saying "I was just telling the truth". :D:D:D

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Holy crap, I have quite a few opinionated acquaintances. Ask one question on Facebook (at any given time) and people get snarky.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I got a new phone today. It started playing up within an hour (the screen is unresponsive in some areas and it randomly types) and I've spent the rest of the day fighting with it. I want my old phone back. I tried to send a text and practically everything had an extra 'v' in it.

I want a phone with a keypad. :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I hate Indiana's bi-polar weather. It has been nice for the past several days, in the 60's and even touching the 70's, but tonight it's only supposed to be in the 20's and we're supposed to get an inch of snow tonight.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
It's sunny here, but still a bit chilly. I can't wait for warmness (however fleeting it is in the UK).

On another subject, I have a horrible headache today.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Almost 80 today.......warm and raining tomorrow...the next day SNOW!!!! Oh for crying out loud I'm am so sick of this crap

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I really want to go out on a date and try out a Japanese restaurant that opened not too long ago... But I'm not sure my husband wants to. Even if I pay for my meal, I think he feels he has to pay for everything and atm, he's a big tight on money. And he wants to save up for a big holiday next year - for both his 30th and our 5th anniversary.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It will be 109°F here tomorrow. I don't really think I would mind some cold weather for a change...
We had the perfect snow last nite....it covered the ground & trees, but melted on the driveway & roads.
It's a balmy 31F here now, with some occasional sun peeking thru da clouds.
I'll send you some.....
images

illykitty

RF's pet cat
We had the perfect snow last nite....it covered the ground & trees, but melted on the driveway & roads.
It's a balmy 31F here now, with some occasional sun peeking thru da clouds.
I'll send you some.....
images

Wow that's quite pretty! I do miss *seeing* snow but not so much the cold that accompanies it.

You should know this one, as your avatar is of Willie who's a Scot, I'm having some Irn Bru... Not the sort of stuff I often have but once in a while, I enjoy it.