• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is getting out of hand, now she wants to go to a regular western religion church this weekend

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
WHEW!! That was close...she' looking for a choir to listen too...no rattlesnakes envolved

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I've been with my wife for over ten years, now. To this day, I still can't differentiate between two of her aunties (through marriage) and two of her uncles (blood; the marriage). It's really weird, they both look exactly the same, even though the two aunties are not related or even the same ethnic group.
Even friends of people in the family can't tell. I've solved this by referring to the four of them as "you".

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm, weird... I could swear I posted something about buying the weekly family lunch as I do every week and the weather was hot like about ~46C today, but I can't find it anywhere!

I guess I'll post it again then!

I bought lunch for the weekly family gathering today, as I do every week. Hot summer days are here. The temperature reached ~46C!

:D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
My husband has a 5 days weekend 'cause of Easter (or what I prefer to call it: Ostara).

I really hope he can relax enough and get better. I'm going to help that by making some tasty food. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Our cats only get to go outside when it's below freezing.
This morning it's 30F, so Lucifer Stinknagel (Lucy) has been out running around.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Had Easter Sunday off and all that was accomplished was more procrastinating. In other news I have a bareque to attend tomorrow because..........Australia I guess.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I used to really like the show RuPaul's Drag Race, but now I can barely get through one episode. It's doesn't really have an appeal anymore.