• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I think someone had plans to mug me, today.

I was walking by a pretty rarely used underpass in a rough area of the city that I have to go through sometimes.

He was just standing there (the road forked) and when he saw me, he put up his hood (in a hoodie) and started walking towards me, went in his pocket and pulled out a knife.

As I saw him walking towards me, I stopped and reached into my pocket, and gripped onto something. He saw me holding something in my own pocket, turned 180 and went the opposite way.

The pansy was scared because I was willing to fight back. Admittedly I only had a key and a heavy keyring, but I'd've used that without an issue. I happen to know how to defend myself from knives and stuff (and how to use a key effectively in a fight) so I'd've probably ****** him up.

Still, it made interesting conversation when I got to my destination. Everyone else crapped themselves. :D

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
I think someone had plans to mug me, today.

I was walking by a pretty rarely used underpass in a rough area of the city that I have to go through sometimes.

He was just standing there (the road forked) and when he saw me, he put up his hood (in a hoodie) and started walking towards me, went in his pocket and pulled out a knife.

As I saw him walking towards me, I stopped and reached into my pocket, and gripped onto something. He saw me holding something in my own pocket, turned 180 and went the opposite way.

The pansy was scared because I was willing to fight back. Admittedly I only had a key and a heavy keyring, but I'd've used that without an issue. I happen to know how to defend myself from knives and stuff so I'd've probably ****** him up.

Still, it made interesting conversation when I got to my destination. Everyone else crapped themselves. :D

Woh, good thing you had more balls than him o___O be careful, maybe try another road than this one, you never know if the guy is always there, t maybe won't work a second time. Can the police do something ?

I've never been mugged... By humans anyway. Got attacked by a huge stray dog one time... It was horrible. :cover: You can bluff with humans and make them run away, but you can't do anything to a dog that decided to kill you ahaah x'D

Anyway, ran away from the cold north to the warm south, ended up in cold south. Damn you weather !

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Woh, good thing you had more balls than him o___O be careful, maybe try another road than this one, you never know if the guy is always there, t maybe won't work a second time. Can the police do something ?
Unfortunately it's the quickest and easiest way to my destination. Nothing I could really tell the police, either, other than he was a black male with short hair, wearing a hoodie and black jeans. As where I live has a large black and Asian population as a city and I live in one of the more diverse and chavvy regions of my city (probably up to 50% Black and Asian), it was... less than useful information. :D

Still, we'll see if anything comes of it, but I don't have much faith in the local fuzz.

If anything happens, I'm probably screwed. I'm only short, but I'll go down fighting. :D

I've never been mugged... By humans anyway. Got attacked by a huge stray dog one time... It was horrible. :cover: You can bluff with humans and make them run away, but you can't do anything to a dog that decided to kill you ahaah x'D
Oh wow, that'd be pretty scary! Thankfully dogs tend to like me. I'd rather deal with humans over an angry dog any day. :D

Tumah

Veteran Member
I'm really hungry all of a sudden.

It's not all of a sudden. You've been hungry this whole time. Only you weren't paying attention to the calls your stomach's been sending you this whole time.

I know this, because I got a call over an hour ago from a stomach letting me know that you're hungry. It was a wrong number. Try to remember that your number ends in 2 and mine ends in 5. I know they look the same, but maybe you can put a sticky next to your stomachs phone so that it doesn't call me again. Thanks.

By the way. Fried rice gives you indigestion. Yeah.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I need new glasses too.
My prescription has changed a little.
Me old frames are beat up.
Me old lenses are scratched.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Sculpting sculpting sculptiiiiing... The few holidays I have, I spend them working. IT'S A NEVERENDING SPIRAL OF WORK D:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
So I found out today that my Southern Baptist mother was baptized as Catholic by my not-so-Catholic-but-more-ChtistoPagan-grandmother.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
So I found out today that my Southern Baptist mother was baptized as Catholic by my not-so-Catholic-but-more-ChtistoPagan-grandmother.

When I was a baby, my father had me baptized as a Catholic. I was raised by my mother who had no religion but was born a Jew. I became a Baptist when I was nearly 18. ;)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ever been expecting a pitched battle and then the others realize your ready for it....so they get scared and back off quick.......welcome to my day

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Why is it called a gas station if they sell diesel in it?

How I can live with myself with such a mystery?

Ever heard of diesel station? Then again, will they sell gas in it?