• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Good point!

My life has just gotten even harder :facepalm:

On other news, my mom made me some instant noodles and boiled eggs!

Instant noodles and boiled eggs are delicious!

I like instant noodles and boiled eggs!

Because they are delicious!

:angel2:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
1+1=2 in base 10 numbers, yet 1+1=10 in binary numbers (I studied electronics in the Navy, I had to learn how to count and add binary numbers). If that isn't random and meaningless then nothing is.

:)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Good point!

My life has just gotten even harder :facepalm:

On other news, my mom made me some instant noodles and boiled eggs!

Instant noodles and boiled eggs are delicious!

I like instant noodles and boiled eggs!

Because they are delicious!

:angel2:

How about this?

Ramen with 3 mushrooms, tofu and ramen egg (difference is it's marinated overnight in sauce). That's what I made today. :D

imagejpg1_zps40a63c60.jpg

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
How about this?

Ramen with 3 mushrooms, tofu and ramen egg (difference is it's marinated overnight in sauce). That's what I made today. :D

I'll have the same but without carrots please :D

Um, you're forgetting the most important ingredient for ramen... yup, you you got it - it's naruto :)

naruto1.jpg

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Yeah true it didn't have those, but it's not always used in ramen. My cookbooks don't use them.

Also, naruto (food ingredient) is quite hard to find and sometimes a little pricey. n_n'

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I was only joking there :)

I just saw a scene where Naruto (the character) complained about the missing naruto (the food thing) on his ramen saying that ramen is not ramen without it :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Ah, right, sorry it's hard to tell on the internet if someone's joking or not.

Lol, Naruto would obviously think that! :D

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I had a great idea for a thread while sitting in the bathroom earlier and now that im here I can't remember it to save my life :facepalm:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I don't think people realise how painful it is to be told: "Shame you couldn't be X".

Like I don't already think of it enough myself, someone else has to remind me of my failures.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Looking at your avatar, I cannot imagine you failing.
But I've found a way to cope with failure...embrace it.
(I had a whole lotta embracing to do.)

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
I came home this morning to discover a lovely gift left to me on the back porch by my 15-year-old cat Leah: the dismembered remains of three juvenile bunnies. Mind you Leah has been acting strangely lately. Ordinarily a quiet indoor cat, she has been running about and scratching the walls, demanding strokings, vocalizing randomly, and insisting on going outdoors. At her advanced age I believe my cat has entered some kind of second-kittenhood and suffers from some kind of feline dementia. Either that or the apocalypse is upon us.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Clearly, it's the apoclya....apocyla....apacolyps.....end of days.
Hobbs (aka Mr Wicked) has taken to carrying around his toy squirrel
(filled with catnip) & yowling as he brings it to each of us in the family.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm feeling depressed and self help is totally useless. Says that negative thoughts distorts reality... Well not in my case. All the negatives are facts. There's no thought to challenge here. How do you cope in this case?

Totally useless! :(

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I don't think people realise how painful it is to be told: "Shame you couldn't be X".

Like I don't already think of it enough myself, someone else has to remind me of my failures.
I know what you mean! It's like being kicked in the teeth. I find those people who mean well but say things like that know how much it actually hurts. :cover:

I'm feeling depressed and self help is totally useless. Says that negative thoughts distorts reality... Well not in my case. All the negatives are facts. There's no thought to challenge here. How do you cope in this case?

I wish I knew, I really did. Have you tried speaking to a counsellor of some kind? I have never really found one who has been any good; they have only ever made me feel worse. Have you ever had CBT?

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

Appreciate the people in my life who support me despite my flaws. There are always blessings to be found around you.

You're not useless.