• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Mrs Revolt is away on business this week.
Now I can do whatever I want!

Hmmm....I always do whatever I want.
Rats! I wanna feel like I'm getting away with something.

4consideration

Premium Member
Mrs Revolt is away on business this week.
Now I can do whatever I want!

Hmmm....I always do whatever I want.
Rats! I wanna feel like I'm getting away with something.

You're in luck!

I've compiled a list of 4Con's Suggested Things to Do for a Week of Wild and Reckless Behavior:

1. Drink directly out of a milk or juice container and put it back in the fridge.
2. Use a spoon or knife that has already been used for butter or cream cheese in the jar of preserves. For a really whacky time, the same thing can be done to leave trace amounts of mustard in the mayo jar.
3. Lift the toilet seat up every time you leave the bathroom.
4. Do not fully scrap and rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.

You should feel like a real rascal if you any/all of those things. Enjoy!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some shortcomings:
1) I don't drink milk.
2) Standard procedure already.
3) See #2.
4) I don't do dishes at all. #1 son handles that when Mrs Revolt is away.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I might have slept in an awkward position, because I woke up in pain (in my wrist) earlier. That makes my mood a bit cranky today.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
You're in luck!

I've compiled a list of 4Con's Suggested Things to Do for a Week of Wild and Reckless Behavior:

1. Drink directly out of a milk or juice container and put it back in the fridge.
2. Use a spoon or knife that has already been used for butter or cream cheese in the jar of preserves. For a really whacky time, the same thing can be done to leave trace amounts of mustard in the mayo jar.
3. Lift the toilet seat up every time you leave the bathroom.
4. Do not fully scrap and rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.

You should feel like a real rascal if you any/all of those things. Enjoy!

How about making a BLT, put mayo on the toasted bread and leave the bread crumbs in the mayo. I know that would drive ME nuts. ;)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been having stomach pains, I assume from being depressed and anxious so much lately. I'm relaxing now though... Which hopefully will take care of this.

Also I ate very plain raw food today for dinner. That will help ease the stomach I think.

Are you feeling any better today, illykitty?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
One more person tries to give me a lecture about something because they are having a bad day and I am going to loose it.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I don't know what I'm doing with my major.

I thought I wanted to go and get a Masters in Divinity to become a minister, but I'm having serious doubts about what I'm doing with myself in University.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Had another interesting day.
On the way to my destination today, someone stuck their finger up at me as they were driving past. I was walking, so I have no idea why they did it. I stuck my finger back up at them.

On the way back home, two people were walking down the street as I was walking up, one of them did the "shooting gun" with his hand at me and said "Bang, this honkey's dead".

Wonderful. Why do I attract all the hassle?